Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

stitches/nipple removal

toadst00l

stitches/nipple removal

Unread post by toadst00l »

Stumbled across this
http://genzai.tumblr.com/post/48947084865" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
no further info available except that it's probably from Japan, the source link points to a dead page. Google image search is also helpless here.
blueboy80

Re: stitches/nipple removal

Unread post by blueboy80 »

WHY?!?!??!?!?!?!?
snake07

Unread post by snake07 »

From the looks of it, I suppose it is not a real removal. It looks rather like sewing the areola over the actual nipple. But I might be wrong. So it is probably just a temporary mod, not something permanent.

Removal of female nipples can result into huge problems should she become pregnant - there are glands that produce milk and nipple is the exit path of those. Without removing the glands as well (as happens in mastectomy), it should't be done. However, if full mastectomy was done, I kinda like the look of fake boobs without nipples, rather than fake nipples as well.
toadst00l

snake07: you are probably right, although all areola sewing that I've seen before didn't look nearly as neat as this. It's just the quantity/size of the stitches, the overall area, the apparent skin tension. It also looks a bit like it's half-healed. All together doesn't come up as simple sewing, though it could be just because the photo is blurry. Then again people do really crazy things. It's such a shame that there's not a single trace of info about this picture.
watchersluck

Unread post by watchersluck »

blueboy80 wrote:WHY?!?!??!?!?!?!?
Don't worry about, they are not cut off, just clamped or sewed in.
toadst00l

Another great one from https://twitter.com/tsuyu_4/status/328004331301371905" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yes, they are only sutured.