Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

How to start?

Ania

How to start?

Unread post by Ania »

Hi, I'm Anna I'm 18, but I have no experience with piercings and tattoos, so doradzcie where to start, what they do and where, and how to cope with courage to this ??
jdandej

Re: How to start?

Unread post by jdandej »

This forum should give you plenty of inspiration! :D
Queso

Unread post by Queso »

I'd say that it depends on what kind of final product you're looking for. Generally speaking, things around here lean more towards the "naughty" or extreme ends of things. If you're looking to do something more moderate or demure, that's fine as well of course - but either way, without more insight to what your vision is, I'm afraid that the community here wouldn't be able to offer much more than a shot in the dark.
Blademaker

Unread post by Blademaker »

A good place to get info is BME, it's not a good as it was, but plenty of pics and info there.

A good thing to remember as well, even though piercings can be removed, they will most likely leave a scar. So it's best to figure any body mod as permanent, it's just some are more so.

Read, and search google and here and you can find tons of info.
rexrod

Unread post by rexrod »

maybe post a few photos of yourself as a start, then we suggest you a few ideas, after completion, post more pictures, step by step ;)
Ania

Unread post by Ania »

I understand, but what would it have to be pictures?
Queso

Unread post by Queso »

Don't worry about pictures until the work gets done. People on this site will hound you for nudie pics until doomsday if you let them. Let's talk ideas and plans, what kind of tattoo / piercing coverage are you looking for?
Ania

Unread post by Ania »

I do not know, I am in this completely green. Somehow I have to cope with courage.
Queso

Unread post by Queso »

Ok, well then... what sort of a result do you hope to achieve? Do you want a small, but tasteful piece or pieces? Do you want a composition that incorporates a large area of your body? Something in between? Do you want your artwork to be vulgar, or more artistic or feminine? What area, or areas, of your anatomy would you like to see tattooed?
And then there's piercing, what area or areas would you like to see pierced? How many times? Thicker or thinner rings?
Understandably, you're newer to this. Give us a bit to work with and we can probably get a dialogue going here and start developing ideas to fit your parameters.
Ania

Unread post by Ania »

Yet nothing came up, I know that she should have an idea, I'm sorry you very deletes topic.
rocker2

Unread post by rocker2 »

Ania, co CiÄ™ interesuje?
Ania

Unread post by Ania »

A bit of everything
Gandolf

Unread post by Gandolf »

If you think it takes courage to get bodmods, then maybe you should not get any. It is an urge from within, and it is something one feels unavoidably attracted to.
Ania

Unread post by Ania »

I was attracted just do not know where to start.
mXa

Unread post by mXa »

With your ears. If they are already pierced, stretch them a little
So the rings are above the normal range. Get an upper ear pierce
In a size that looks sturdy. Do nothing to hide them. Revise your
Hairdo if needed to show them off. See where that leads you.
Happy trails.
Nothing is as tasty as a well-cooked sacred cow.