Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Some new artwork ;-)

Prince Albert

Some new artwork ;-)

Unread post by Prince Albert »

Howzat!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Arteraz

Unread post by Arteraz »

im ur fan! absolutely great. btw ive been to australier last 2 weeks :>
Prince Albert

LOL, Thanks, not many bother to post comments and I do appreciate that 8) Kind of makes my efforts worthwhile! :wink:
I'm going back to see my tattooist on the weekend for some ideas. Where in OZ? Hope you enjoyed your stay. I'm in Melbourne :lol:
Arteraz

Unread post by Arteraz »

just did the tourist stuff. startet in sydney than to alice springs and after that cairns. but it was still great.
eisen3

great stuff

Unread post by eisen3 »

great holes 8)
gabrelle

Unread post by gabrelle »

New to the forum and usually very little time to reply....but will now, I LOVE Prince Albets AND Princes Wands! You have beautifully combined the two. With those 2 pieces of erotic jewelry, your tats and all of your other piercings your body is truly to be admired! Thanks for sharing with all us admirers. Your bejewled cock and balls are a wonderful sight especially with the Prines Wand! I AM jealous....wish in my life I could pull off incorporating a Wand....I will just continue to enjoy my Prince Albert. Keep up the good "work" and your sharings.There ARE those of us out here that enjoy your efforts! GDCE
GDCE
Prince Albert

Thanks for your comment, it will inspire me to take some more pictures, I have new tattoos now so maybe it's about time I did something new.
Cheers to all, and a Happy New Year!! :P