Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Temporary prince albert piercing

dan90

Temporary prince albert piercing

Unread post by dan90 »

Hey guys I've been thinking a lot about a prince albert piercing, was it worth it? Im uncut, sometimest want is somethimes dont feel like it. How many girls are excited, how many are really grossed out and how much in the middle? Im thinking about it as literally a sex toy, that I can sometimes have if I feel like it wear, sometimes not. Whats important for me, is that I should be okay pissing standing up if its necessary. At 4 mm do the hole permanent? If so If Im uncut will I be able to block the hole with my dickskin? I want it max 4-5 mm. How much it stretches? Will taking it out sometimes prevent it form overstretching? I want it to be atemporary sex toy because some girls like it some not, and because I chinkl its a refreshing feeling to be without it for a while and it will feel so good to wear it again. Btw. does it increases sexual pleasure for me or the girl? Any other piercings worht to get for pleasure?
choffer

Re: Temporary prince albert piercing

Unread post by choffer »

dan90 wrote:Hey guys I've been thinking a lot about a prince albert piercing, was it worth it? yes

How many girls are excited, most of themhow many are really grossed a few

Im thinking about it as literally a sex toy, that I can sometimes have if I feel like it wear, sometimes not. its going to close up with you don't wear it, especially for the first few months and definitely if you don't size it up.

Whats important for me, is that I should be okay pissing standing up if its necessary. possible but messy

Will taking it out sometimes prevent it form overstretching? it will stretch to whatever size ring you are wearing, not any larger

Btw. does it increases sexual pleasure for me or the girl? Any other piercings worht to get for pleasure?yes, defending tell for the wearer. For the girl, it depends what size ring you are wearing and how sensitive she is
Answers based on my experience. It may be different for others