Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

First Piercing

bettysman

First Piercing

Unread post by bettysman »

Get to 65 before I have my first piercing and wish I’d started years ago now , my piercer tells me to wait 3 months before he will stretch it to the next size also advised me not to masturbate for 3 weeks to let it fully heal
Any thoughts on those 2 issues from the experienced PA members here ?
Thanks , glad to join the community
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
himandalice

Re: First Piercing

Unread post by himandalice »

welcome to the club :D
I'm of a similar age for the pa it will heal fast. you will not have much trouble
in sizing up it will do most of that on its own, if mine is anything to go by
bettysman

Thanks , I checked Alice out wow stunning you are a lucky guy
Flightdek

Unread post by Flightdek »

Respectfully last year I duly turned 75 years of age (yeah right) & just got my first piercing which was a PA.
As its been said previously, I should have indeed got into this sort of pleasure years ago but its never too late to cross the road!!
My advice to any male & of any age is simply don't muck around like I did, don't carry on like a girl like I was doing but instead just lay the goods on the table & get done as you surely won't regret it!!
On a pain scale of 1-10, I just made 1 but do concede that my piercer now uses a local anaesthetic numbing cream (piece of cake) for practically all piercings & I hardly felt a damn thing!! Rest assured its no big deal getting pierced but its a big deal once its all healed & hanging the right way & every Tom, Dick & including Harry wants to look at my pierced Crown Jewells. For young guys, the younger you get initially pierced the better & it only takes a mere moment to remove it if so required for other purposes & in most cases you should be able to do it with one hand!! A PA is awesome believe me & the operative words are, GET IT DONE NOW!!
kalahari

Unread post by kalahari »

Looks very nice. I had my PA done when I was in my 40s and have never regretted it, in fact it's a lot of fun! I started off at 2.5mm and it kind of stretched itself over the years and I'm now at 10mm, and I really think 12mm would fit easily. I then progressed to frenulum and foreskin piercings - frenulum is really great as the ring flips up and down when I masturbate, stimulating my glans really nicely. If you have a foreskin I can highly recommend it :D
K
Grumpy2

Unread post by Grumpy2 »

I got my PA as a 40th Birthday present to myself, and that was 20 years ago.

Frankly I couldn't wait 3 weeks to masturbate, and got to it within days. A little tender, but no problems resulted apart from my cum being pink :)

I got my first stretch at the same piercing shop after about 2 months. Since then, I've stretched up by myself. Often the next size could be squeezed through the PA hole with a little lube, but for some reason I did find getting from 6 up to 8 mm more difficult. For these I used tapered insertion pins. 8mm to 9mm was again just a push fit. At first the PA was tight at 9mm but it has stretched over the last couple of months. 10mm is the next goal, and i suspect that moving from a BCR to a curved barbell from 7mm might be why the natural stretching has not happened.

I have never really regretted getting the PA even though my wife has never been particularly keen about it. Hope this helps, and enjoy having it.

Grumpy
Best Regards, Grumpy
bettysman

kalahari wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:56 pm Looks very nice. I had my PA done when I was in my 40s and have never regretted it, in fact it's a lot of fun! I started off at 2.5mm and it kind of stretched itself over the years and I'm now at 10mm, and I really think 12mm would fit easily. I then progressed to frenulum and foreskin piercings - frenulum is really great as the ring flips up and down when I masturbate, stimulating my glans really nicely. If you have a foreskin I can highly recommend it :D
K
I know this sounds like I didn’t ask the right question of my piercer but can you tell from my photo the size of ring , is it 2.5 ? Would he stretch me one up only ? Frenulum sounds interesting also do you recommend sticking with a CBR ? Before the PA my wife was training me in chastity cages but would I need a curved barbell to work with a cage ?
Thanks for replying to me it’s much appreciated
bettysman

Grumpy2 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:09 pm I got my PA as a 40th Birthday present to myself, and that was 20 years ago.

Frankly I couldn't wait 3 weeks to masturbate, and got to it within days. A little tender, but no problems resulted apart from my cum being pink :)

I got my first stretch at the same piercing shop after about 2 months. Since then, I've stretched up by myself. Often the next size could be squeezed through the PA hole with a little lube, but for some reason I did find getting from 6 up to 8 mm more difficult. For these I used tapered insertion pins. 8mm to 9mm was again just a push fit. At first the PA was tight at 9mm but it has stretched over the last couple of months. 10mm is the next goal, and i suspect that moving from a BCR to a curved barbell from 7mm might be why the natural stretching has not happened.

I have never really regretted getting the PA even though my wife has never been particularly keen about it. Hope this helps, and enjoy having it.

Grumpy
Thanks for the great comment yes I’ll go back to my piercer ( he said 3 months though) and get him to do the first stretch
cathys

Unread post by cathys »

In case you have an adverse reaction, it's not absolutely necessary to be pierced. There's a lot of good stuff out there that looks like piercing without being invasive Image