Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Some old pics :-)

zaphod

Re: Some old pics :-)

Unread post by zaphod »

piercedbitch ,

I quess i,m not the only one curious about your 21 piercings , might be an amazing topic , hint hint ;)

Prince A: forgot !! you are one brave fellow , amazing !! Looks very good
nokke

Unread post by nokke »

Prince Albert wrote:All self pierced except for the dermal anchors.
Wait a minute... are you telling me that you actually managed to push a needle all the way through your own penis head? The tongue? how the hell did you manage that?
Prince Albert

Unread post by Prince Albert »

It is easy. Trust me! :D You just have to have the right gear to do the job is all. I buy everything I need online, including the jewellery.
I have a good tolerance for pain as well, although I have used Emla cream occasionally.
I think the toughest job was the nipple piercings. The tongue piercing was very easy to do, pierced from the bottum up, with a slight inward angle to place the piercing further back on the top of the tongue, that way it is less noticeable. As soon as the catheter needle was through, i withdrew the needle and cut off the bottom end of the catheter. Then slip a bar through.
The ampallang was almost painless, contrary to what you might think. There is a good bt of bleeding with that piercing though, so it had to wrapped for a couple of hours. It helps to be in a good frame of mind as well, breathing technique ect.
Use good after-care techniques, keep everything clean is all you have to do really.
I've done quite a lot of piercings, not just myself. I remember one huge hulking guy came around, about 18 or 19 years old, he even brought his Mum with him, WTF? Anyhoo, He wanted a tragus piercing done and after I popped the ring into place and fitted the bead, I said "That's it mate, you're done" and he keeled over and fainted! :D Takes all types!
kon6838

Unread post by kon6838 »

Wa 42 hole. I admire your courage and energy.
Can I more curious you penis wear material directly come into woman vagina?
taiwan
Prince Albert

Unread post by Prince Albert »

Can they be worn during sex? Of course, that is what they are for! Doh! :lol:
One woman said OMFG! You'll turn my snatch into a scrap metal yard!