Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Chastity ring

neverbattle

Re: Chastity ring

Unread post by neverbattle »

A couple of new pics for 2014
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yaaa

Unread post by Yaaa »

@neverbattle are these your pictures/have you been wearing the ring for 5 years now?
gnaustin

Unread post by gnaustin »

News flash....it's fake! Get him to show a photo it piercing his scrotum.
castrated_sissy

Unread post by castrated_sissy »

Hi all, I too have been looking for that pic for awhile. I saw it about 10 yrs. ago as well and it's fascinated me since. I've gone on to be castrated (dearly love it) but now I'd like to go further and that perhaps might be the thing. Steelwerks has a re-route ring so I'd guess it's possible. Hmmm, i suppose i could write them and get some info if this is even feasible. I'll get back with ya,
sissy
LilLurker

Unread post by LilLurker »

castrated_sissy wrote:Hi all, I too have been looking for that pic for awhile. I saw it about 10 yrs. ago as well and it's fascinated me since. I've gone on to be castrated (dearly love it) but now I'd like to go further and that perhaps might be the thing. Steelwerks has a re-route ring so I'd guess it's possible. Hmmm, i suppose i could write them and get some info if this is even feasible. I'll get back with ya,
sissy
Are you on manmods.com ?
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
castrated_sissy

No
LilLurker

Unread post by LilLurker »

castrated_sissy wrote:No
You should check it out.
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
castrated_sissy

So where do you get the re-route done, safely? A cutter did my castration which is a very simple procedure but the re-route is a bit more involved. Obviously i don't need chastity anymore but the piercing is intriguing. I have have also checked into scrotoplasty (i haven't had that) and it's a bit on the spendy side but one day I'd love to have that done. I suppose the re-route could be done at the same time as the scrotoplasty.
sissy