Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

myself...

cganztief

myself...

Unread post by cganztief »

I took some pictures of my piercings, only amatuer pictures... Nobody here to take some good photos...

Wanna see them?

Its a 4mm Apadravya with 8mm balls, 6 4mm Hafadas and 1 4mm guiche...

My left nipple was stretched to 4mm but I had to take it out... But it is still as sensitive like with the ring :D :D

The other nipple is only 1,6mm :(

Here is the first picture, sorry for the bad qualitiy and my bad english :shock:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
other167

Re: myself...

Unread post by other167 »

Don't be sorry it looks great!
The 8mm balls look good on u
Please show some more pics
cganztief

okay, here are some more... please give me a feedback...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
McFetish

Unread post by McFetish »

wow, cool scrotal ladder !
mephistolo

Unread post by mephistolo »

Very nice!
cganztief

"small" update, 12 years later...

I had to remove both nipple piercings for several reasons...

But since April 2019, I am back in the game...

Starting with the usual 1,6mm Barbells, things escalated quickly ;-)
cganztief

1.6mm … boring ;-)
cganztief

Size in Sept. 2022

8mm in both sides.

I’m wearing custom made PTFE plugs for all day to hide them in causal situations and because of the lightweight PTFE. That keeps the nipple up without hanging too much.

But heavy steel rings are a lot more fun 😎

What do you think about it?

Should i keep stretching to 10mm???
wert

Unread post by wert »

Hey man this looks really great, rare to see large ones like this. I get your point about the PTFE being lightweight -- now depenidng on width of nipples you could also just get some 8mm tunnels (you can get them with wearable area of 10mm width, so maybe long enough), and then just when you want put a CBR or barbells through it. Or even better you can make the CBR, but then without the ball, click onto the end of the tunnel. All that saves you having to switch jewelry the whole time, because you just attach the jewelry onto the tunnels! And the tunnels themselves look a lot better than PTFE i think :)
cganztief

Thanks for your reply!

I was wearing 6 and 7mm custom made tunnels in the last steps. Custom made because of the length i need.

I liked them very much. But for my actaul 8mm, the discs at the end of the tunnels will be 12mm.
And this is to much to hide them at work etc.

The discs from my ptfe plugs are just 10mm diameter and even with that, you can see my nipples through a shirt or even a sweater.

Of course, i like that. And sometimes i can see, that people are looking.
I am often curious about what they think ;-) ;-)

But, because of my job, i dont think that i can go further without pointing to much attention to my nipples.

What brings me to another problem:
The next step is a big step. Just think about the 10 (mm), is a big turn on for me ;-)
wert

Unread post by wert »

Oh I think you can go further without it becoming too crazy under a shirt -- you can order PTFE tubes very easily off the internet, and they're soft enough to cut with a razor blade. So you just order a 10mm thick tube, then cut it to length, and put some rubber "o rings" that come on normal plugs or tunnels for ears, so they don't fall out when you bump against anything. If you don't have those big (eg 12mm) balls at the end of the barbell, you just see 1 dot coming through shirts. The same if you apply the tunnel thing I mentioned in last post. So with that I am sure you can go bigger!