Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

A few pics. Enjoy. :-)

Prince Albert

A few pics. Enjoy. :-)

Unread post by Prince Albert »

Enjoy, your comments are welcome, I might even be induced to upload some more. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sarob

Re: A few pics. Enjoy. :-)

Unread post by sarob »

Spectacular collection of steelware. Thanks Your Highness.

The cage really complements the piercings.
taskam

Unread post by taskam »

Prince Albert wrote:Enjoy, your comments are welcome, I might even be induced to upload some more. :D
Hallo!
I am from Russia. Sorry for bad English. I really like your hafada-piercing. I want to make yourself the same. I have a question. How many punctures have you done in 1 go, and how long the punctures healed. And if you can, tell me what size ring do you use for your hafada-piercing?
Prince Albert

Your English is fine. Doing a hafada piercing is easy. I used a 14 gauge needle, and a 14 gauge captive bead ring to start off. Up sizing can be done within a few weeks to a 12 gauge ring. When doing the initial piercing, consider the final gauge of ring that you want to have, so that you do not pierce too shallow and perhaps have the ring migrate out. Also, do not pierce too deep, because then the ring will not sit flat. If you are not sure how to do it, seek professional advice, or have it done by someone that knows what they are doing. As to how many at once, that is up to you of course. Personally, I'd do it one at a time, why rush it, and perhaps take the chance of ruining the look of it through mis-placement as it should be symmetrical and look balanced. There is info on Google for hafada piercing as well. Hope this has been helpful for you. For the record, all of my piercings were self done, except for the dermal anchors.
taskam

Unread post by taskam »

Prince Albert wrote:Your English is fine. Doing a hafada piercing is easy. I used a 14 gauge needle, and a 14 gauge captive bead ring to start off. Up sizing can be done within a few weeks to a 12 gauge ring. When doing the initial piercing, consider the final gauge of ring that you want to have, so that you do not pierce too shallow and perhaps have the ring migrate out. Also, do not pierce too deep, because then the ring will not sit flat. If you are not sure how to do it, seek professional advice, or have it done by someone that knows what they are doing. As to how many at once, that is up to you of course. Personally, I'd do it one at a time, why rush it, and perhaps take the chance of ruining the look of it through mis-placement as it should be symmetrical and look balanced. There is info on Google for hafada piercing as well. Hope this has been helpful for you. For the record, all of my piercings were self done, except for the dermal anchors.
Thank you for your reply. I want to clarify. When I asked about the number of punctures at once, and about the size of rings, I mean hafada ladder
Prince Albert

How many is up to you. Each piercing must be placed keeping the final ring size in mind. Get it wrong and it will not look right once you have achieved the final ring sizes. Those sizes are of course for you to decide, start with a 14 gauge and work your way up, the more you do at once, the more rings will be required, costing more money.