Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Help Wanted

monty_uk

Help Wanted

Unread post by monty_uk »

hi all

after some help if anyone wishes to

i've found piercings highly erotic for a long time now (hence being on this site)
and i have also wanted to get a genital piercing for a while too

i dont have any piercings at the moment (nor have i ever had any), but i have
decided i want to get a piercing done before my next b'day (the big 3 0)

i want to get a reverse pa (not that i cant change my mind)
but i do have a few questions if any one can help

i'm not circumcised (nor do i want to be), however in my research i havn't really come across much info other than it is possible to have this piercing without being cut

any help / info would be greatly appreciated
Prince Albert

Re: Help Wanted

Unread post by Prince Albert »

I suggest a standard PA, they look far better imho. I am also uncut.
Tinkerpuss

Unread post by Tinkerpuss »

Cab I also suggest a standard PA - the ladies love them - it hits the g-spot perfectly from behind - hee hee.

Also the large gauge and ball of my chunk ring - 2 ga going on 0ga - is an absolute pleasure after 10 years.

Just a suggestion mate.

Tinkerpuss
monty_uk

guys
thanks for the replys

i was originally thinking of going for a normal pa, and i understand what you mean about hitting the spot from behind, however with the way me and my other half are built i allways hit her spot normally (and i hoped to hit it even harder with an r-pa)

prince, you mentioned you are also uncut, what size and sort of jewlelry do you wear?
i'm guessing that either circular barbells or banana barbells are the best choices.
oh also just crossed my mind, how do you get on peeing? has being pierced made any difference?

monty
Prince Albert

I wear a ten mm PA, I have had a PA for fifteen years. The initial piercing was of course a lot smaller, and it takes a long time to get to 10mm, that is if you don't want to do yourself any permanent damage by rushing the stretching procedure. That can take two years to do properly. If you have a reverse PA, you would have to take extreme caution with the stretching procedure, as the exit hole is on the top of the glans and it could become unsightly. At first, you will have a small gauge ring, so beware the cheese cutter effect. Your other half will not appreciate the PA until it reaches 10mm with decent sized balls fitted. As for peeing, learn to sit down. Especially in your case, as you will be creating an additional opening from the urethra to the up side of the glans, so be prepared to spray it everywhere. Whereas with a standard PA, it is possible to pee standing up, as the addition hole is on the underside of the penis. I only insert my PA for sex, so I don't have a peeing standing up problem anyway. If you were to remove your reverse PA, you would be forced to place a finger over the hole on the top of the glans to prevent spraying urine out of the top, another reason why a standard PA is far superior. A standard PA allows you to wear a Princes Wand. You ask about jewellery type, I have always worn a horseshoe barbell, my personal preference. I hope the info is of some value to you.
monty_uk

sorry for being a pest, but i would like to get my decision correct before having any needles near my member!

i would probably stretch whichever piercing up to around 5mm, maybe some different jewelry with over-size balls for sex time

i see understand you mean about peeing, would wearing a banana barbell in a r-pa with my foreskin over it combat the second stream problem??
i am actually not that big when flacid, and my foreskin is quite stretchy, and as you all can appreciate very rarely go for a pee when hard.

thanks again
LilLurker

Unread post by LilLurker »

Expect a whiffy winky if you're using you're foreskin to catch the pee that would normally drop down! Just accept sitting down when at home and possibly being able to use urinals/troughs when out - especially in dirty pubs where a drop doesn't matter!
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
Prince Albert

It will not matter whether you have a PA or a reverse PA, you will have to sit down to pee. The problem is less so for a standard PA. Once you have stretched a standard PA to the required size of choice, you can remove the PA for short periods, then you can pee standing up, by placing a finger over the exit hole on the underside of the glans. If the problem of having to pee sitting down bothers you at all, then don't get a PA, of any sort.
tolip

Unread post by tolip »

I also prefer to sit down ( and do it almost) to pee with my 10 mm pa. But standing up will go also, depending the sort of urinoir. When it is a model that have a part between your leggs, it wil work to pee upstanding. Otherwise it is difficult, but with some attention and spreading your leggs very wide il will go. Thats the expieriance I have.
Tobit

Unread post by Tobit »

I have an apadravya now but I used to have a PA. With the PA It could be like peeing through a shower head, especially at the smaller gauges, less so with the larger (I ended up on 7mm). With the appy I seem to have less of a problem, provided that I remember to press the lower ball up into the piercing. If I've been out on the drink, I often forget this simple rule, and then [blush] I suffer from the whiffy willy syndrome.
Aftermath

Unread post by Aftermath »

Finally I am seriously considering getting a PA done... Some questions:

- On various sites it's written that it's not confortable for the ladies while having sex when you have a thin ring in it... I think it will be pierced at 2,4mm, so will it not be pleasant for while having sex?

- How / how fast will the stretching procedure be?

- A curved "banana-barbell" can be worn without problems, right?

Thank you for your answers, I will probably ask some further questions soon ;)
Prince Albert

You are correct, a small gauge ring is not good at all. It can take a year to get to a decent size, that is without doing any damage to yourself. I wear a 10mm (00 gauge). I've had it for so long I cannot remember how long it took to get there. Now I can take it out for a week or two with no worry about the hole closing up. :-) The curved barbell is better, well, for me anyway. Good luck with it.
Aftermath

Unread post by Aftermath »

Thanks PA! So the sex won't be good with the ring in it until bigger gauge? How do you do it to have good sex - take it out?
berrow

Unread post by berrow »

I have a double Pa both stretched to 5 mm and have no trouble peeing standing up even though at the moment I only have 1,6mm curved barbells in them. It just takes a bit of practice to know where the stream is going to go.