Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

PA question (for piercers)

darlingtonfuncpl

PA question (for piercers)

Unread post by darlingtonfuncpl »

I have done all of my wifes piercings and stretching, and she currently has a 00 gauge vch. But now its my turn to get some piercings. I have had a lorum and frenum in the past, but plan on getting a PA, I know most people start off with a 10 to 8 gauge piercing and taper to a 4, 2, 0 gauge over time. My question, how difficult would piercing it at a 4 gauge be as far as healing, will the heavy ring cause healing issues? Or would there be any other issues? Any and all info would be greatly appreciated. I will post some of my wifes pictures later.
Frameset

Re: PA question (for piercers)

Unread post by Frameset »

Hi!

I did my PA myself with a 12GA 2.6mm Kendall Medicut Intravenous Cannula.
Healing was very quick.
After that, stretching to 10 mm 000GA was very quick, compared to my nipple piercings , just a few months!

Hope that helps.
darlingtonfuncpl

Unread post by darlingtonfuncpl »

it does help, just wondering if anyone started with a 4g and what the healing and aftercare was like
Prince Albert

Unread post by Prince Albert »

I doubt any piercer would use a 4g for an initial piercing, and as already stated, healing would or could be an issue due to the size and weight of the ring. A curved needle receiving tube is inserted into the urethra to facilitate this piercing and as far as I know, they are not made in larger gauges. Exercise some patience, start small and size up slowly, the end result is worth the wait.