Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Apadravya Piercing - Any advice??

blueboy80

Apadravya Piercing - Any advice??

Unread post by blueboy80 »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apadravya" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thinking of getting one of these done. I see it is teh most pleasureable for the lucky pfemale I decide to stick it into. But also the most painful to have done, and I'm sure it will interrupt my flow of wee wee.

Any advice???
Prince Albert

Re: Apadravya Piercing - Any advice??

Unread post by Prince Albert »

Get an ampallang instead, it will not bisect the urethra and does the same thing. Measure the head when erect with callipers, get a 14 gauge barbell to suit. Using a catheter needle, pierce the head after marking with a sharpie above the urethra. See my avatar for self-done 14 gauge ampallang. It is now 10 gauge.
blueboy80

Unread post by blueboy80 »

Cheers for the advice but I think I'll pass, i'd be in an ambulance with half a penis if I did that!
and the one i mentioned looks like it targets the g-spot, where as yours would do the sides
Prince Albert

LOL, no way. It is a simple piercing to do. A PA is better for the G-Spot once it is sized up to 00 gauge. :D
Aston70

Unread post by Aston70 »

Only partially true... a PA will have an effect to the G-Spot only in reverse positions (from behind).... An apadravya will have the desired effect in both positions.... a very hard, but a very rewarding piercing to go for... that's my own eyperience. And: Do you drill holes into your teeth at home? No, you go to a dentist! Home piercing is plain stupid, why not go to a trained professional to have it done? Better spend some bucks than having your d*** falling off....
P.S.: Yes, I know: "I did it myself at home and it all went well blah blah..."
Prince Albert

AAH yes, but I took the trouble to do a course in Melbourne, so I do know what I'm doing. :-)
kuna

Unread post by kuna »

Well...What did you end up getting?
Tobit

Unread post by Tobit »

I had my appy done in May last year. It is not only good for getting to your partner's g-spot. It is great for solo action as well. It looks good and feels good. Mine took a while to heal - no solo for three weeks and no partnered for 8 weeks but since then it has been comfortable and a real delight. Having it done hurt worse than the PA (which I had done 6 years before) but less than having both my nips pierced. I say go for it mate . . . . and enjoy the results for yourself and the lucky lady.