Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

My double ampallang, apadravya and 6mm PA

jezza

My double ampallang, apadravya and 6mm PA

Unread post by jezza »

My first piercing experience was typically ear piercing, but about 10 yrs ago decided on a genital piercing and had my Prince Albert done. A year after that I added an ampallang which was great. I then started to stretch my PA and added a second PA, but found two uncomfortable as they pinched so removed one. About three years ago I then went for a second ampallang as I wanted the double which is quite unusual. Then about a year ago, as the PA holes had not closed up, I converted one to an apadravya. So here we are, a double ampallang, apadravya (magic cross) and 6mm PA.
Thinking of stretching PA to 10mm and adding a shaft ampallang. Don’t know yet...
DSC00982.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
berrow

Re: My double ampallang, apadravya and 6mm PA

Unread post by berrow »

How about making the apadravya into a reverse pa which I have done with mine and then go from the pa hole to just below the glans - should look good and give you an extra.
vinpierc

Unread post by vinpierc »

jezza wrote:My first piercing experience was typically ear piercing, but about 10 yrs ago decided on a genital piercing and had my Prince Albert done. A year after that I added an ampallang which was great. I then started to stretch my PA and added a second PA, but found two uncomfortable as they pinched so removed one. About three years ago I then went for a second ampallang as I wanted the double which is quite unusual. Then about a year ago, as the PA holes had not closed up, I converted one to an apadravya. So here we are, a double ampallang, apadravya (magic cross) and 6mm PA.
Thinking of stretching PA to 10mm and adding a shaft ampallang. Don’t know yet...
DSC00982.JPG
the result is really beautiful
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rohumpy

Unread post by rohumpy »

Absolutely beautiful. You are to be congratulated with having such a beautiful display. I would love to play with your cock and its piercings.