Keep stretching the frenum up till 00
4%
Something Else
4%

Total votes: 101

Vipercom

Need help with next body mod!

Unread post by Vipercom »

Currently I have a 4 gauge frenum ring. Seeing that I do not think I can stretch it further or it might migrate out I am looking for opinions on what to do next. Please leave a comment or vote in the poll.
Vipercom

Re: Need help with next body mod!

Well most of you want me to get my penis head tattooed. So I am open to having the head, shaft and scrotum done but I am not sure what to have done. Any suggestions? More humiliating the better as I am a slave to my Master.
Arteraz

Unread post by Arteraz »

Hope you choose the penis tattoo ;)

Would like to have it all tatted black, including your balls.
So your genitals would look totally different and will be marked for ever.
familiarcreep

Unread post by familiarcreep »

Vipercom wrote:Well most of you want me to get my penis head tattooed. So I am open to having the head, shaft and scrotum done but I am not sure what to have done. Any suggestions? More humiliating the better as I am a slave to my Master.
What do you find is humiliating to you? What is an embarrassment to you? What are your worst memories?

Do you want to be ruined, or mortified and, in your horror, debased but left aroused?
Vipercom

familiarcreep wrote:
Vipercom wrote:Well most of you want me to get my penis head tattooed. So I am open to having the head, shaft and scrotum done but I am not sure what to have done. Any suggestions? More humiliating the better as I am a slave to my Master.
What do you find is humiliating to you? What is an embarrassment to you? What are your worst memories?

Do you want to be ruined, or mortified and, in your horror, debased but left aroused?
I am not sure what ruined is but as for humiliating, anything that screams slave. Master wants everyone to know once they see my penis and balls that I am different and on closer inspection that I am a slave. Master knows humiliation keeps me aroused and only he can give me permission to release. Master has read this post and wants to know what ruined and mortifying thing can be done?
LilLurker

Unread post by LilLurker »

Pink. Girly. Effeminate. Submissive.

Pink!
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
familiarcreep

Unread post by familiarcreep »

Vipercom wrote:
familiarcreep wrote:

I am not sure what ruined is but as for humiliating, anything that screams slave. Master wants everyone to know once they see my penis and balls that I am different and on closer inspection that I am a slave. Master knows humiliation keeps me aroused and only he can give me permission to release. Master has read this post and wants to know what ruined and mortifying thing can be done?
Well, ruined and mortifying are going to depend entirely on you or, more probable, your master's. Now, if I were you, complete ruination would be one of:
  • castration
  • nullification
  • removal of the glans
  • replacement of your natural testicles by silicone version
A complete bifurcation of your penis would be mortifying and emasculating, especially if your master contrived a way to keep your penis halves separated unless he admitted it, denying you sexual pleasure.

Personally, I'd have your testicles removed and your scrotum otherwise filled but in a manner that, to the touch, is obviously fake, ruining your reproductive ability. I'd further have the glans of your penis removed, denying you easy sexual gratification--making you fit only to service. Finally, the word "EMPTY" removed tattooed along the shaft of your penis.

Ruination, mortification to those that notice your lack of a glans and a tattoo to advertise your status, your ultimate and irrevocable humiliation.
Vipercom

Well that is really a lot of thing to think about, I do not think Master will go that far for right now. But thank You very much for the detailed descriptions.

Right now I think tattoo and piercings are where Master is with modifying me but I will do whatever he wishes.
Vipercom

Just FYI for everyone, my Master is going to use Sharpie markers on my genitals till he is happy with the design then I will get tattooed with the final design.
Arteraz

Unread post by Arteraz »

sounds good. would you share the designs with us? would be really interessting.