Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Painful P.A.

Belruse28

Painful P.A.

Unread post by Belruse28 »

I got my P.A. pierced three months ago at 2.4mm. It's healed now and it's completely fine day to day. However, it get's painful when I put pressure on the piercing hole, especially during sex and oral. I regularly have to take it out for these acts which is a pain in itself as the hole shrinks after a certain amount of time and I have to stretch it back through :(

I've noticed a raised white ring around the piercing entrance and wondered if this has something to do with it or if this is just a regular occurrence.

I also wondered if the size of the ring may be a problem. I have jewellery and tapers to go up to 3.2mm, as was my plan from the start, but have put of stretching because of this discomfort.
Arteraz

Re: Painful P.A.

Unread post by Arteraz »

Ah had that to. Its a problem that could often accure.

dont know the real english expression. but its "wild flesh" (wildfleisch in german). It isnt a real problem, but annoying and should be taken care of. Ask your piercer he/she would know what to do.
darlingtonfuncpl

Unread post by darlingtonfuncpl »

would like to know more about this as well, I had my pa for about a year, I removed it a few months back and the hole shrunk but did not close up completely. so I assume it is completely healed. but I had some pain especially during sex. It was at a 6g when I decided to remove it. I did have the white ring but mine only went half way around the piercing.
Belruse28

Unread post by Belruse28 »

I tried putting wild flesh (and wildfleisch) into google but only got site about deer meat Haha. If anyone else has any info on this that'd be helpful. I'm going to start with the salt water again and hope that it goes away :?
LilLurker

Unread post by LilLurker »

The very best thing you can do is go back to your piercer and ask for advice - they can look at it in the flesh and give you far better advice than anyone on any forum can. Assuming you went to a respectable piercer, they should be only to happy to take a look and give you any advice.

It's always best to go sooner rather than later!

Ps. Wild flesh? I wonder if that's the same as a keloid.
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
fishgutt99

Unread post by fishgutt99 »

"wildes fleisch" aka wildfleisch (wild flesh, not game meat!)
means "keloid" -a smal split and rehealing might be necessary
f.
doejohn14

Unread post by doejohn14 »

Dont take a Ring, take first a Banana Piercing. Then it heals quickly and there are no Problems. I dont know why Piercers take a Ring for the PA in the first? With a Banana is the Healing Time seven or 14 Days.... with a Ring sometimes 4/6 Weeks. I think your PA Ring is too small or too large. Now you have a round Scar. Change the Piercer or look for Some Infos in a PA Board.