Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Pierced My PA Up Into Apadravya

bowriverbugger

Pierced My PA Up Into Apadravya

Unread post by bowriverbugger »

On September 5, I pierced my 2 ga PA up into an apadravya. The piercing was done at 12 ga and immediately stretched to 10 ga. After 3 weeks, I stretched it to 8 ga.

I did the piercing myself. Here is the result. I would have preferred the top hole to have been placed a little bit further back towards the ridge but the needle tracked a bit forward during the piercing process.

I will describe the experience in a different post.
IMG_3183.jpg
IMG_3181.JPG
IMG_3193.JPG
IMG_3188.JPG
IMG_3192.JPG
IMG_3201.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
berrow

Re: Pierced My PA Up Into Apadravya

Unread post by berrow »

Hi

I did the same mainly because my 2 PA holes have stretched to the extent that there is only a small amount of skin left and using them as Pas is uncomfortable. The apadravya can obviously be used also as a reverse PA which I have done.
tatandpierce

Unread post by tatandpierce »

i was wondering why people do their own piercings instead of going to a pro.
i do hundreds of dicks, tits and clits, seems like it would be safer, faster, and less painfull. ive always wondered why some people dont come to see me about it and do it themselves then call me with questions. i mean all this in a nice way, was just wondering.
choffer

Unread post by choffer »

tatandpierce wrote:i was wondering why people do their own piercings instead of going to a pro.
i do hundreds of dicks, tits and clits, seems like it would be safer, faster, and less painfull. ive always wondered why some people dont come to see me about it and do it themselves then call me with questions. i mean all this in a nice way, was just wondering.
I think some of us just get off on doing it ourselves. I know for me, when I did my first few it was more experimental and since then I've generally enjoyed piercing myself. I got a pro to do my p.a. as I didn't like the idea of f'ing that one up but have since done quite a few (albeit short-lived) piercings myself. And to be fair, if its my body, I should be able to enjoy piercing it myself rather than have some hairy-arsed tattooist do it for me. I wouldn't recommend it for everyone but I'm confident in my ability to research appropriately and take all the necessary precautions.
Piercingdoll

Unread post by Piercingdoll »

Here is my Ampallang
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.