Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

PA stretch

sg322

PA stretch

Unread post by sg322 »

After a bit of advice....
Got a PA that's up to just over 5mm. I've got a. Stretching crescent but having bother stretching up to anything bigger. So far new rings have just gone straight in.

Any advice?

Cheers
LilLurker

Re: PA stretch

Unread post by LilLurker »

sg322 wrote:After a bit of advice....
Got a PA that's up to just over 5mm. I've got a. Stretching crescent but having bother stretching up to anything bigger. So far new rings have just gone straight in.

Any advice?

Cheers
They stretch naturally, especially if you're wearing steel jewellery (due to it's weight). I think that tapers are always better than cresents for stretching - a hot bath/shower/cup of water....some sort of lubircation for the taper and bob's your uncle.

If it hurts then you're doing it too fast!
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
choffer

Unread post by choffer »

I never seemed to have a problem until I got to 8mm. Never seemed to be able to get past that but to be honest, I think 8mm is plenty big enough for me.
pusslick69

Unread post by pusslick69 »

till 8mm it is easy, then it gets tougher but it's worth it. Thicker looks much better esp if you go with larger diameters. For me 15mm is about it for now.
sg322

Unread post by sg322 »

Cheers,

Still stuck for now, but I'll keep trying!!
jaakkokulta

Unread post by jaakkokulta »

Knitting needles come in 0.5mm increments, are quite cheap and have a nice gradual taper.