Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Satyr and Master of the Chain Saw

piercedx

Satyr and Master of the Chain Saw

Unread post by piercedx »

Hi all ,
I have been pierced for more than 30 years the first due to the right of passage of my primary profession , for over 4000 years professional Divers have been pierced and worn a gem stone , Gold ring or both to ensure that if they died on the job their bodies were recovered and brought to the family . The recoverer got to keep the gem or ring as payment for this act .
Mine is an Opal suspended from a Gold ring pierced at the base of my penis in the scrotal tissue .
At major turning points in my life i have pierced my Frenulum and lastly a Prince Albert .

I have done these to my self and pierced many of my lovers over the years ,i am an accomplished piercer because of my training in human anatomy as a Diver Medic in the field of hyperbaric medicine .

I pierced my frenulum after a particular bad deep water "Body Snatch " job that left me with PTSD , bad chemical burns , and heavy metal poisoning . This turned me into a Satyr ,i was always difficult but after that job i became unable to orgasm but on the up side i stay erect for Hours as long as i am "teased " .

At the time i was living in a Ménage à trois relationship and my Ladies loved the frenulum piercing and they came up with the ideal of "The Chain Saw " .

As an accomplished Silversmith i produced a copy of the stud link anchor chain all large vessels use and i inserted a modified link into my fremulum piercing ,it is what sailors call a sister clip so i could attack the remaining chain running down the underside of my penis and clip to the ring my gem hangs from at the base .

Well let me tell you they Loved it internally because it touched places in a way that can not be experienced with out it and what really drove them wild was sliding on it between their inner labia , the down stroke pulled back their hoods and rubbed their exposed clits on alternating sides as they slid down and rubbed the hood on the up slide producing amazingly intense orgasms and because of my Satyriasis they could take turns for hours until they were totally exhausted . I loved it because of the orgasms and the incredible amount of love juices they left me covered with "rode hard put away wet " it was Delicious !

One i pierced her nipples ,the other had me pierce her lovely long inner labia .

As all thing must end first one left then the other left me as my PTSD became worse and worse making me impossible to live with . I went thru the normal treatments of the day with no improvement and lived in Hell for the next 10 years alone ,no human companions what so ever ! To this day i can not live with another person in my house ! However i do live with a Huge Macaw who is half Military and half Blue & Gold a hybrid of incredible intelligence and size . He turned 26 this year and will out live me by at least 25 years .

During this 10 year period i pierced my self many more times but they all migrated out .

Then working a Treasure salvage venture i met a lesbian lady who became my friend and in time she introduced me to her friends because i am a non aggressive male .

One of her friends lead me to the underground community of people who understand how to treat PTSD using a highly illegal drug that Works ! It was during my treatment i discovered both my heritage and spirituality becoming an anointed Shaman ,both War and Peace Chief of the Black Foot peoples ( only the 4th in our oral history ) and i pierced my self one last time a Prince Albert in which i wear twin small Gold rings and occasionally an ivory internal ball and peg .

This is who i am and what made me who i am today ,a teacher ,a keeper of secrets , a Shaman and a Friend to all who are Honest with me no matter what orientation or belief's ....

V/R
Piercedx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Satyr and master of "the Chain Saw" ride or slide and you will cum !!