Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

I want to start to wear a sturdy nose-ring too.

Nosering-Tom

I want to start to wear a sturdy nose-ring too.

Unread post by Nosering-Tom »

These guys make me jealous. I hope to be so courageous too, to walk openly around like that: with a big bull-ring in my nose.
Septumring1.jpg
Septumring11.jpg
Septumring3.jpg
Nosering 12mm2.jpg
I am new here. Since a few months I am seriously considering to get my septum pierced too. One meanwhile encounters a lot of men who have done that. Every time I see such a guy on the street, I think: Wow! Recently I even saw a men with a real bull-ring secured through the septum of his nose, and really a rather sturdy one, exactly as on the last pic. It did look incredibly cool! In fact, that’s exactly I what would like to wear too…. And the other men don’t wear small pieces as well.

But at the same time it lies heavy on me, because if I decide to get a septum-piercing, my new nose-ring from that moment on of course will be a real eyecatcher. To be clear: it has to be either a serious one or no one; those very tiny rings you often see, are not my kind of stuff. To my opinion, if a guy gets his septum pierced, he should wear a really sturdy nose-ring, made of a curved bar with a diameter of at least a quarter of an inch, a real bull-ring so to say. And in that case nobody will overlook that you’re wearing one, as it really dominates your face.

So, before I take this step, I have a lot of questions. Because nobody of my male relatives, friends or colleagues till yet is wearing a septum-ring – which would make my choice to wear a bold one understandably more daring – I would like to pose those questions to guys on this forum, who already have a lot of experience with wearing a septum-ring of the more robust kind. Does it, for instance, hurt very much, to get your nose pierced? Where do you have to take care off, f you look for a piercer? Has one to get used to it, to wear a piece of metal through your nose? Will such a big ring, that’s pressing continuously on your upper lip, irritate your skin? Will a thicker ring interfere with your breathing by closing of (partly) your nostrils? Is it difficult to blow your nose? Does it hinder when drinking or eating? Etcetera. And of course too, if one as a man has to take a lot of negative reactions into account?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Nosering-Tom on Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
bignips

Re: I want to start to wear a sturdy nose-ring too.

Unread post by bignips »

Hi, I got my septum pierced and stretched to 8mm, Im wearing a glass retainer to keep the hole open so nobody can see it and I can play with my septum when I want.. I suggest to get it pierced high, where the septum tissue is thin and honestly I haven't find any pain and any troubles during the healing process.. you can easily hide it wearing a curved barbell that allows you to switch it up inside the nostrils.. my partner has her septum pierced and stretched as well and she hasn't found any issues as well
Nosering-Tom

Hi Bignips, how long is it ago that yout septum was pierced? And how long dit it take to get your septumhole stretched till 8mm? The glass retainer for 'normal life' (you have to hide it?) is a suggestion I will follow. Apart from that, wat model of barbell do you wear, when you want to show it?

Meanwhile I have got my septum pierced (on Saturday afternoon), and it indeed wasn't painfull at all. Just a little prick. Before that, we discussed the pics I posted here and some others, which I brought to the piercer as a copy to show what I was into for as the end result: a real big bull-ring. After careful examination of my nose, to find out if this in my case was possible (sometimes the sweet spot may be to small for that), he could set me at ease: it would be no problem at all, my nose so to say was predestined to receive a really daring fat bull-ring.

For a good impudent macho-look we thereupon agreed to go for one of 6mm, with an internal diameter of 19mm, as the final outcome of the stretching-process, like on the pic I now add here (Guy No.5). I think it will look incredibly cool. When becoming bigger, in my case the bull-ring will start to dominate my face too much, instead of the reverse (like Guy No.4).
Nosering 6mm3 (2).jpg
He showed me on the other pics I brought with me some crucial differences. For a good fit and a harmonical appearance onethird of the ring should be inside the nose, twothirds outside, with the tip of the nose in the middle of the circle. Guy No.2 and 3 wear the same bull-ring (presumably 5 mm thick and with a diameter of 19mm), but in case of No.2 it is touching his upper lipp all the time because he has a rather flat nose, which might be rather irritating, and in case of No.3 his septum was pierced too low – not twothirds but threequarters of the bullring being outside, giving the impression as if he might loose it soon – with the result that it will disturb him when eating.

In the case of No.1 according to my piercer all was perfect: twothirds of the ring outside, and as the guy has a voluminous nose, the ring is hanging far enough forward to avoid touching his upperlips. It will be a 4mm/17mm one, but his nose would be apt for a much larger piece, like mine turned outto be.

As a big and thick ring in my case should be the final outcome, he indeed for that reason – to prevent the result of Guy no.3 – did pierce my septum on a rather high spot, so that onethird of the final bulring will be hidden by my nose, and its curved bar will leave my nostrils (which they fort he most part will fill up) on their outsides in a rather defiant way, like No.5 and in contrast to No.1 and No.2. Perhaps this choose was also the reason I nearly didn’t feel any pain at all.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bignips

Unread post by bignips »

Hi.. I told you wasn't painful..my septum was pierced about 5 years ago and I took 3 years to get to 8mm..because of my job I have to hide it.. it was a bit painful to stretch up to 4mm and after I havent find any pain..but everyone is different.. when I dont wear the retainer I wear a screw on ball ring or a normal captive ball ring, the one you open with the tool.. but anyway once you got your hole you can wear any sort of jewelry you like.. honestly I wouldn't follow any example, just enjoy your new body accessory and live the dream.. sorry for my poor english.. enjoy
bignips

Unread post by bignips »

If you go on bodyartandform.com there are tons of different jewelry that you can pick from and everything you need for stretching.. now just wait for a couple of months before starting to stretch..
Nosering-Tom

Hi Bignips, thanx for your answer. Regarding hiding because of my job, it's the same with me, so a retainer would be a good solution. Even if it's 8mm wide, it will be invisible? I hope to get my septumpiercing stretched uptil 6mm before the end of the year.

So you sometimes wear a big real bull-ring! Marvellous! I have a lot of questions about your expereience with doing so. How often do you wear it, and in which cases? Also in public?

p.s. Your English is not poorer as mine, i'm not a native speaker too, so no problem.

I will have a look on the site.
Nosering-Tom

p.s. Its: bodyartforms.com Great site!
bignips

Unread post by bignips »

Nosering-Tom wrote:p.s. Its: bodyartforms.com Great site!
True.. sorry ! Tons on good things on there..
bignips

Unread post by bignips »

I wear it sometimes when in public when im with my partner, otherwise when im at home.. she loves the feeling of the steel rubbing on her skin.. once you wear the glass retainer its very hard to catch.. the person must look very carefully inside your nose.. and at that point is my business what I wear or not in my septum..
Nosering-Tom

So (some of) your friends and family know you're septum-pierced too? How did they react? And how's your experience with wearing a bull-ring in oublic in this respect?
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

A septum piercing is the facial piercing that you can hide most easily.
Take a black retainer, pur it in, Flop it up and nobody will see it.

https://bodyartforms-products.bodyartfo ... r-1718.jpg
Postings by ALL users highly welcome - as long as it's not senseless spamming (see fetish section and others)...