Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

One ring rules them all

snake07

One ring rules them all

Unread post by snake07 »

I've got some new segment rings, 6.5 mm thick, 22 mm inner diameter. Not only big, they are also quite heavy as they are made of steel. I kinda like the gentle pulling when I walk.

I have been playing with my nipple piercings even before I bought those two, so I was wondering if I can fit a single ring through both nipples. So I tried it and it worked :)
one-ring.jpg
Ouch. It was fun, but there was a whole lot of tension. Would it rip if I tried to straighten my shoulders, I don't know. Is there some early warning before it happens, other than, obviously, the pain gradually growing with the force that is pulling on the nipple? What does it take to lift 55 lbs like the Great Nippulini or 70+ lbs like Baron of the Universe?

Opening the ring was also kinda funny, even with those big pliers that handle up to 8 mm wires. My palms were sweating and it was hard to fit it in and squeeze it hard enough while keeping the nipples close to each other with my other hand.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
snake07

Re: One ring rules them all

Unread post by snake07 »

Just for reference, a boring and uneventful picture of both nipples with individual jewelry.
two-rings.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wert

Unread post by wert »

These are very nice, I'm jealous. How does this look with no jewelry in?
snake07

Unread post by snake07 »

wert wrote:... How does this look with no jewelry in?
I don't know how to make a good photo of that. It definitely doesn't look like a non-pierced nipple, the stretching had an apparent effect on how the nipple looks. If I decide to get rid of the piercings, I'll probably have my nipples cut off with a scalpel.