Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Tattoo body suit.

aleks0404

Tattoo body suit.

Unread post by aleks0404 »

Everyone knows these photos of a woman with a full body tattoo. Even on this forum I asked who knows who she is? Recently I downloaded a magazine in German. There was an article about the artist horitsune 2. So there was part of an article about this brave woman. She is a jazz singer in Japan and her parents and mother and father had tattooed bodysuits. As it is written in the article, she dreamed of having a tattooed body since childhood. When she began to earn money on her own, she began to save money for a tattoo. Having saved the full amount, she began to look for a master. And for several more years I did not dare to start. And then one day she began to wear a tattoo suit. The sessions were 3 times a week !!! As a result, I finished the body suit tattoo in 9 months! She is very happy with the result. The only drawback is that she has to wear long-sleeved pants and blouses in any weather due to the inadequate perception of such tattoos in Japan.
I would marry her without hesitation ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BrewMaster

Re: Tattoo body suit.

Unread post by BrewMaster »

Thanks for sharing!
james23

Re: Tattoo body suit.

Unread post by james23 »

Thank you! What is her name?