Inked fist. ..what a dick

pwardy911

Inked fist. ..what a dick

Unread post by pwardy911 »

No more said
Inkedfist

Re: Inked fist. ..what a dick

Unread post by Inkedfist »

Tut tut now who is spitting the dummy out,over the truth coming out!!!
So it seems you have a wife who you practiced on but picked a defenseless young girl to make money out of! Just my two pence as i have said, your work seems very skilled but the whole ^^Pussyfly^^ i think is one big con or if its real you have just forced the girl to get it done so you can make one tidy profit! I funded some of this, strange how soon as theres talk of a video both parties go mute!!!!!! She has to live with these tattoos for the rest of her life and i bet she just feels completely like a piece of meat what has delivered you money!
Rouslan

Unread post by Rouslan »

Inkedfist, you really mean that you were stupid enough to give money for that? You mean it, you PAID? For nothing?
DoDescent

Unread post by DoDescent »

Just jumping in to say that i dont get why people on here get into these stupid fights all the time. Grow up, guys.

(As a side note, since i see you post here Rouslan, I think you are a wonderful artist and I really appreciate your work.)
Kinkerbelle

Unread post by Kinkerbelle »

Enough is enough.....
Right.... This is how it goes!! Inkedfist funded me for parts of my pussyfly in the beginning.. We both came to mutual agreement of pictures in return which he received after each sitting like I shared on this forum...
Inkedfist then asked me to go further with my ink (inside my hole/ a lot further inside my vagina) I said I would think about it as I wasn't to keen on sitting through the pain again and I'm also now in a relationship.. Pwardy is a professional but still think how some of you guys would feel if your girlfriend or wife was getting inked in her intimate areas by a guy you didn't know! I have to consider and look at the bigger picture and decided I was happy with my pussyfly as it is! Inkedfist did not like this and tried offering both me and pwardy a very large some of money for me to go further and despite me saying I did not want to he still posted on the forum and tried in a way hoping to force me into the idea!!
As soon as inkedfist realised I wasn't budging this was when all this crap about my pussyfly being fake and how apparently me and pwardy are con artists!!!
In no way have I or pwardy conned anyone out of money and no money was even sent to pwardy in the first place,it's come to me!! He has had no dealing with any money apart from what has been given to me! I have shared so much with you all and pwardy has a wife and family to feed why would he ink me for free!! He doesn't promote his work through any of my work because I won't let him neither would I want him to!

This is the reason why I shall no longer be posting anything on here as just from inkedfist spitting his dummy out pwardy is now getting painted black when no one knows the true story!!!!

& as for selling his customers no you couldn't be more wrong if I paid for all my work from the start I wouldn't even be near getting my pussyfly finished as at the time I was on a low income & wouldn't of been able to get my work completed as quickly as I had.... it was not money he pocketed it all came to me and paid for my tattoos which everybody got to see!!!

Nice to know after all the photos and experiences iv shared inkedfist is getting respected for painting to genuine people black!!

Over && out...

Kinkerbelle
pwardy911

Unread post by pwardy911 »

Tat2z4evr. My middle names Andrew.. seems of importance to you.. Whilst you utter words like dis-respect .. pop your name up ay..don't bother deleting the topic.. I'm deleting myself.. leave you to it.. looking by the latest activity on here.. You've all killed it with your negative ways.. on a positive note.. Good bye
bignips

Unread post by bignips »

when the people are jealous and ignorant there is never end.. next time instead of offer money to get people is better you take it and go for a blowjob on the side of the road.. so you after you don't bother nobody.. thanks Kinkerbelle for sharing your amazing pussyfly and all the other beautiful pictures of your body.. thanks to inked fist and his ass licker and lawyer for all the shit.
bignips

Unread post by bignips »

I love You ass licker / lawyer/ jealous cunt