Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

ilima shim

pwardy911

ilima shim

Unread post by pwardy911 »

Ilima shim
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HighMetalContent

Re: ilima shim

Unread post by HighMetalContent »

Inkedfist wrote:Perhaps tattoo this on your next vulnerable victim,
Sure you could persuade the right person to destroy her body!!! Interesting how the style of body mod you appear to be into is the same as the ink you have marked on the girls linked on this site, but their own ideas apparantly :lol: i see kinkerbelle has taken down any remaining pictures as well hmmmmm
Why hasn't this cunt been banned from the forum for abusing the two biggest contributors to the site?
toadst00l

Unread post by toadst00l »

HighMetalContent wrote:
Inkedfist wrote:Perhaps tattoo this on your next vulnerable victim,
Sure you could persuade the right person to destroy her body!!! Interesting how the style of body mod you appear to be into is the same as the ink you have marked on the girls linked on this site, but their own ideas apparantly :lol: i see kinkerbelle has taken down any remaining pictures as well hmmmmm
Why hasn't this cunt been banned from the forum for abusing the two biggest contributors to the site?
+1
bignips

Unread post by bignips »

agree with that.. why the jealous cunt is still around ? is very annoying but at the same time is fun for me look how much ignorant a jealous cunt can be..
targed

Unread post by targed »

Agree.

If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all!

I don't ever see him posting anything other than abuse and shit stirring....
Queso

Unread post by Queso »

Sometimes he begs for more content from the very same people that he starts shit with. Apparently he helped fund Kinkerbelle at some point and didn't get enough wanking material to keep him happy, so he's got an axe to grind.
fedra.terra

Unread post by fedra.terra »

http://thievinggenius.tumblr.com/post/1 ... milimashim" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Freudian23

Unread post by Freudian23 »

http://viciouszomb.tumblr.com/post/1270 ... ilima-shim" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;