Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Would anyone like to help :)???

Kinkerbelle

Would anyone like to help :)???

Unread post by Kinkerbelle »

So.. Iv got chance to get a transverse labia piercing on Saturday very unique & hoping will go well with my ink..
Would anybody like to help fund it or pay towards one side :)? Its quite an expensive piercing.. In return i will post pics of the procedure & the finished result.. May sound cheeky but i have been very generous with sharing my most intimate of pictures & provided lots of my most personal pictures.:).. & as a few users will know im no con.. Just looking for a bit of help to ensure i can get both sides done :).. Its £70 for both sides i would appreciate anything towards it.. I have PayPal :)

If not thank you as always for all your continued support..
I have been offered a large some for lots of different requests which i will look into but for now for those who want to see a very unique piercing in my very unique pussyfly let me know :) ..

Iv posted a pic of what the piercing looks like..its vertical piercings through my inner labia :)
Last edited by Kinkerbelle on Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dt2510

Re: Would anyone like to help :)???

Unread post by dt2510 »

Just send me your PayPal adress by PM :)
richer

Unread post by richer »

yes! give me your paypal adress! looking foreward!!!!
ps: the anal piercing would be fine as well.......!
bruintje

Unread post by bruintje »

i would love to help too, and with more pussy ink
piercedall

Unread post by piercedall »

Hi kinkerbelle,
what a strange piercing!! I never see a piercing like that… seems to be very painful. Why do you decide to go for that kind of piercing? you don’t like conventional inner labia piercings, maybe lines of 5 (or even more) for each side?? I think that transverse piercing is amazing and unique of course, but if I were you I will add some “conventional” rings along them… what do you think?

Best

Ps: your tattooed and cross pierced nipples are phenomenal!!!
HighMetalContent

Unread post by HighMetalContent »

It's not a good idea and I can't imagine it healing well or lasting over the long term.

It's like the crazy people that tried to get horizontal tongue piercings. You just can't put a metal rod through that much flexible "meat" and expect it (the piercing) to be happy with all the movement.

https://wiki.bme.com/index.php?title=Ho ... e_Piercing" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://news.bme.com/wp-content/uploads ... 50404.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Oh and horizontal navels
https://wiki.bme.com/index.php?title=Horizontal_Navel" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The piercings in that attached picture look fresh - with the purple marker ink still there.