Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Miss Cunt Rings Phase one

Masterbun123

Miss Cunt Rings Phase one

Unread post by Masterbun123 »

Dear All,

Humblest apologies for the lack of any meaningful communication in the recent past, one has been irritatingly busy and therefore time has been at a premium.

Three weeks ago, Miss Cunt Rings (after a series of dry runs to ensure long sleeves would cover the offending articles) was changed irrevocably for the better. The top you see has shorter cuffs so the new artwork is more on show than in her work attire. We were extremely careful about the placement, but given that nobody spotted the trials In the time elapsed up to the appointment, we were both satisfied that concealment was possible.

One hopes that you enjoy the first phase - as she is now fully resigned to her fate having endured the ignominy of the wrists, one intends to continue up the forearms and beyond. I am, of course thrilled, Miss Cunt Rings less so but without complaint.

With kindest regards,

Bunbury.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wellpierced

Re: Miss Cunt Rings Phase one

Unread post by wellpierced »

Wow!!
bruintje

Unread post by bruintje »

wow those are pretty bold statements, and not alway easy to hide! keep getting her more ink (and metal)
EllieEls

Unread post by EllieEls »

Lovely!

Will her nipples be pierced?

EE.
fetishdan

Unread post by fetishdan »

Wow, that's really great! Compliments. And also to your lovely Miss Cuntlips. Really a bold step.
Do you want to share with us some more details of what the future plans are?
Masterbun123

Unread post by Masterbun123 »

Dear All,

This has been a rather monumental step in the transformation of Miss Cunt Rings. When we met, many years ago, other than one set of very small gold studs through her ears, she was untouched by both tattooing and piercing needle. We have indeed come a very long way but, despite her erstwhile, current and future concerns as to how her body will next be altered, we will continue unperturbed.

The reason for choosing the bold statements on her wrists are twofold. Firstly she now realises completely that she is not in control of her own destiny. Secondly, the fact that her tattoos are low down on the arms means that the extension of the work upwards is now inevitable, much more so than if we started at the top and extended down - there is no backing out, we are committed.

The somewhat explicit nature of the wrist artwork is a precursor to future plans. These are likely to include explicit pinup style designs of Miss Cunt Rings in compromising positions. If there are any suggestions, the designs are certainly not finalised.

In the intervening period, Miss Cunt Rings will once more have her nipples pierced and the intention is to gently stretch these through the gauges. I will proudly display these new additions when we have had time to become used to the new tattoos.

In the meantime, one will post a few pictures showing how the tattoos are concealed during office hours.

With all best wishes,

Bunbury
Blademaker

Unread post by Blademaker »

Thanks for sharing, very erotic and very very brave.
bodyartlover

Unread post by bodyartlover »

Fabulous adventure,Master Bunbury. You are clearly most adept at this.
wellpierced

Unread post by wellpierced »

Many thanks for your contribution and sharing of your adventure with Miss Cunt Rings. It is exciting, and I for one will look forward to hearing your news in the future.
albert999

Unread post by albert999 »

Thank you very much for keeping us up to date. I look forward to following the journey.

Albert
sitravon

Unread post by sitravon »

First of all thanks for sharing. I LOVE it! Both the tattoos and rings are a great modification and look stunning. I'm looking forward to see her next modification.
Masterbun123 wrote: The somewhat explicit nature of the wrist artwork is a precursor to future plans. These are likely to include explicit pinup style designs of Miss Cunt Rings in compromising positions. If there are any suggestions, the designs are certainly not finalised.
I suggest that on her right arm above the "Cunt Rings" tattoo her cunt with the rings is tattooed! So everybody could see her "cunt" when she's sleeveless :D
rob0092004

Unread post by rob0092004 »

Fantastic quality job and photos all round as usual and thanks so much for sharing with us all appreciated so much! Keep up the good work!