Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Jak Nola

alpes

Jak Nola

Unread post by alpes »

fully tattooed

hxxps://www.instagram.com/p/BPwRSV3DdGj/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hxxps://www.instagram.com/p/BNbPndQDRR5/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Salp

Re: Jak Nola

Unread post by Salp »

She is a great looking girl, but there is something wrong with your links.

The only problem is that she sometimes deletes her images and videos on the net shortly after posting them. Not all of them, and only a few, but it happens. Her choice of course, I just wonder why.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HighMetalContent

Unread post by HighMetalContent »

So I’ve just come across something thats inspired me hugely…
A lot of people wear makeup (including myself) that just clogs up pores, has nothing positive for the actual skin, and has been tested on animals aaaand has animal products in them. Same for anything for the hair.. all products really.

Ive just started a website full of different things with ONLY vegan and active botanical ingredients…

I don’t know if a lot of people realise how much crap is in products… everything here is beneficial for your body. its all treatments for the skin, even the makeup :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: Wait until she finds out what's in tattoo ink.... And as if she's worried about her pores after potentially blinding herself (during the procedure or in the longer term) with eyeball tattooing.
alpes

Unread post by alpes »

replace xx by tt

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPwRSV3DdGj/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNbPndQDRR5/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
gemini0213

Unread post by gemini0213 »

She is beautiful :D Her art is really great as well
Chsch

Unread post by Chsch »

Has she tattooed nipples?
penyukasegala

Unread post by penyukasegala »

Where has that old style gone?