Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Pictures old & new.. & ideas/input please :)

Kinkerbelle

Pictures old & new.. & ideas/input please :)

Unread post by Kinkerbelle »

Hi all :) sorry not posted for some time!
A few pictures old & new for those who are fans of my work done by the talented pwardy!

My clit needs re-doing and thinking of getting my bum hole inked next :)!! In for a penny in for a pound and all that.. What would people like to see? Ideas? Also would anyone be up for contributing towards my clit or bum hole :)? Obviously it's very time consuming in such intimate areas and as much as I'm sure pwardy will be happy to do these things he has mouths to feed & I have my own place to run :) so will take me a long time to find all by myself :).. As people are aware Iv always been fair genuine and supplied the goods.. I am open to videoing and also if agreed I will consider letting people watch in person if people respect they will be coming in a professional environment and if pwardy agrees!

Let me know your thoughts and get in touch if any of this appeals :)

Kinkerbelle

X
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
splash5

Re: Pictures old & new.. & ideas/input please :)

Unread post by splash5 »

why the clit need reworking? have you lost a lot of ink?
bruintje

Unread post by bruintje »

great to hear your working on new stuff again! did you get the labia ladder done too? love to work with you on new pieces
EllieEls

Unread post by EllieEls »

Are your lovely nipple piercings fully healed?

How was the pain of getting the nipples inked?

EE.
McFetish

Unread post by McFetish »

Wow, nice to see you are still at it :)
Your piercings and microdermals are awsome
marky750

Unread post by marky750 »

As usual all looking great...

What do you want doing on the bumhole? Do you have any ideas so far?
yosh666

Unread post by yosh666 »

the second as tattoo in your face ;)
bigballsoo69

Unread post by bigballsoo69 »

Wow stunning did you get the labia piercings you were talking about getting?
davesmith

Unread post by davesmith »

speechless, such an amazing girl!
kieranichiban

Unread post by kieranichiban »

Big heavy rings in your labia
smegdick

Unread post by smegdick »

Kinkerbelle wrote:Hi all :) sorry not posted for some time!
A few pictures old & new for those who are fans of my work done by the talented pwardy!

My clit needs re-doing and thinking of getting my bum hole inked next :)!! In for a penny in for a pound and all that.. What would people like to see? Ideas? Also would anyone be up for contributing towards my clit or bum hole :)? Obviously it's very time consuming in such intimate areas and as much as I'm sure pwardy will be happy to do these things he has mouths to feed & I have my own place to run :) so will take me a long time to find all by myself :).. As people are aware Iv always been fair genuine and supplied the goods.. I am open to videoing and also if agreed I will consider letting people watch in person if people respect they will be coming in a professional environment and if pwardy agrees!

Kinkerbelle

X
Hi, i remember when you first got your inner labia tattoo, it was a everlasting dream come true moment for me when i saw your first pics :_) Your pussy tattoo is so hot, i don't know why, but the idea of having innerlabias,clit and hood totaly BLACK has always turned me on. It look hot done with a sharpie as well.

hope you will show some pics after redoing clit tattoo, what about redoing it all ? to make it all blacker ? and tattoo it deeper inside ?

Another idea, innerlabia tunnels ! looks hot :-)
jcharles00

Unread post by jcharles00 »

Anyone know how to get ahold of kinkerbelle? I'd like to send her some $$. doesn't seem to be checking her messages here.
choffer

Unread post by choffer »

jcharles00 wrote:Anyone know how to get ahold of kinkerbelle? I'd like to send her some $$. doesn't seem to be checking her messages here.
Fetlife?
apadravia

Unread post by apadravia »

If she only came back to the forum... Unfortunately, no traces in the www anynore.
penyukasegala

Unread post by penyukasegala »

Kinkerbelle wrote: Wed May 10, 2017 3:03 pm Hi all :) sorry not posted for some time!

Kinkerbelle

X
How aboaut inside labia tattoo or asshole tattoo ?
Twitter:GarGator1
Former tumblr:ChronicFetish18+