Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Florence Devlin

HighMetalContent

Re: Florence Devlin

Unread post by HighMetalContent »

The latest pictures of her are just fucking sad. I like the scratchy line style, some of the Brutal Black bodywork is great but she's decided to start covering her face.

For a while she was looking like super hot Alt Model material but now she's moved into the "fucked up mess" zone. I don't know if it's an addiction issue or she just didn't know when to stop.
Blademaker

Unread post by Blademaker »

Not sure if it's addiction, didn't know when to stop, or she's just enjoying herself. Doesn't matter, if it's not your cup of tea then don't down people who decide to walk a different path. You posting negative comments like that are little different than a little old lady throwing a fit over a quarter sized ankle tattoo on someone. Haven't you ever heard, "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything"?
Kriztijan1

Unread post by Kriztijan1 »

Here's her latest work - and she doesn't show any sign of stopping. I love it, it looks fantastic. Also, shes only 21, which really surprised me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blademaker

Cool, haven't seen those yet, thanks for sharing.
HighMetalContent

Blademaker wrote:Lots of crying and salty tears
Relax Blademaker you big baby, people are allowed different opinions and I think she looks shit now.
Blademaker

Listen you little shit, first I don't know who's talking about crying or being a baby, but how about a little decency or manners? Yes, your allowed your opinion, but it seems every time you post it's some negative shit just to stir the pot. Most of us don't really give a shit about your negative opinion.
HighMetalContent

Blademaker wrote:Nasty mean words whilst holding back tears
Shhh. Stop it now, this thread is about Florence Devlin not your feelings for me. Stay on topic please.
Blademaker

Yea, I know better than to feed the trolls, still makes me want to hunt him down and choke some sense into him. But in the end he's not worth it, or the jail time.
HighMetalContent

jtalh2003 wrote:Some nonsense
]
Blademaker wrote:Keyboard warrior style threatening behaviour, opening the end user and site operator up to potential legal problems in some English speaking countries if the post remains up
What are you on about? I'm hardly lurking if I'm posting. I like some facial work, La Catlina Ambrocio, springs to mind. It has to work holistically with the other pieces or add something in its own way.

I'm sorry that you guys aren't able to deal with opinions that differ to your own but can you please stop derailing this thread. It's about Florence Devlin. Please - if you want to talk about me then start a thread in the BS about anything subforum or just private message each other. You both seem like the types that crave the last word so you can have it, I'm not going to reply to your silly behaviour anymore.
nop

Unread post by nop »

some updates
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Salp

Unread post by Salp »

A couple more from Instagram (which I for some reason have problems accessing these days):
Blademaker

Very cool, thanks for sharing.
nop

Unread post by nop »

and some more
bruintje

Unread post by bruintje »

she is turning like almost full black. love to see the whole picture top to bottom, anyone?
nop

Unread post by nop »

current state