Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Custom made clips

Kinkerbelle

Custom made clips

Unread post by Kinkerbelle »

Hi all :) for those that have been asking myself & Mistress Lucinda are doing our next video & photo shoot Tuesday the 9th Feb in her dungeon which also has a medical room complete with gyno table, dungeon room with St. Andrew’s Cross & Adult baby room.

Medical play, needle play, school girl, tattoo exposure are just a few scenes which will be available.

Please see mistresslucinda.co.uk to see her website, reviews & ideas.

Payment can be sent through PayPal
Rates are negotiable

:)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bigballsoo69

Re: Custom made clips

Unread post by bigballsoo69 »

When will I get what I paid for in august 2017 or my £50 back like you said countless times and then don't reply and block me??
jcharles00

Unread post by jcharles00 »

bigballsoo69 wrote:When will I get what I paid for in august 2017 or my £50 back like you said countless times and then don't reply and block me??
I didn't get anything either.. I suspect that her account was hacked and someone who is not her has been posting here soliciting for $ and just scraping pics off of mistress lucinda's site to repost here. the last post on this forum about "please send me copies of of my past pictures" was pretty suspicious.
bigballsoo69

Yes I got a pm off her on the 5th of Jan saying please take this post off as it's publicly shaming her and that she will return my money nest week it's now 21st of Jan and still no money a week is normally 7 days in my world so this will stay up till I do get my money
salokin

Unread post by salokin »

She always had scammer written all over her!
bigballsoo69

salokin wrote:She always had scammer written all over her!
8th of march and still nothing maybe I should go to other sites she uses and tell them all also
HighMetalContent

Unread post by HighMetalContent »

bigballsoo69 wrote:8th of march and still nothing maybe I should be a weirdo cunt and stalk her around the internet
Do you really think being an asshat is going to get you anywhere? Maybe you should try a softer gentler approach. She could have had all sorts going on in her life for all you know. Stop bring a dick, start being nice, give her a chance to sort things out.

Idiot.
splash5

Unread post by splash5 »

what other sites is she on? I've never seen her any where else?
fishgutt99

Unread post by fishgutt99 »

bigballsoo69 wrote:Yes I got a pm off her on the 5th of Jan saying please take this post off as it's publicly shaming her and that she will return my money nest week it's now 21st of Jan and still no money a week is normally 7 days in my world so this will stay up till I do get my money
stop crying and take your problems elsewhere- this is not the place.
just admit that you have been had and learn!