Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Need advice for tattooing my GF

tattooedRC93

Need advice for tattooing my GF

Unread post by tattooedRC93 »

My girlfriend is pretty kinky and let’s me tattoo and pierce her. We keep most everything hidden under swim wear. Since meeting her two years ago, I’ve tattooed multiple things on her and myself. More recently, we’ve been doing genital stuff, so I tattooed down both her labia just the other day. She has a professional property of tattoo on her pubic mound and an ass tattoo across her entire butt. I’ve been given permission to tattoo her asshole and the area around it. I’ve been trying to think of what to do, but can’t decide. She wants me to do the tattoos because of how intimate it is. I’m not a professional, and am really only good at solid lining and solid shades. But this is what we find hot about doing this. I’m liking property of or my name around it or something slutty like “deposit only”. I’ve also considered doing a black star or something easy like that.

Does anyone have any good ideas?

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/piercedandinkedcouple" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by tattooedRC93 on Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Chsch

Re: Need advise for tattooing my GF

Unread post by Chsch »

How big are her boobs? I think complete tattooed nipples are very good.
HighMetalContent

Unread post by HighMetalContent »

tattooedRC93 wrote: I’m not a professional, and am really only good at solid lining and solid shades. But this is what we find hot about doing this.

My idea - if your girlfriend is attractive and worth it then pay and get it done properly by a professional. If you don't think she's worth it then keep scrawling on her yourself with your scratcher skills.
fishgutt99

Unread post by fishgutt99 »

HighMetalContent wrote:
tattooedRC93 wrote: I’m not a professional, and am really only good at solid lining and solid shades. But this is what we find hot about doing this.

My idea - if your girlfriend is attractive and worth it then pay and get it done properly by a professional. If you don't think she's worth it then keep scrawling on her yourself with your scratcher skills.
for work on and around the asshole as well as the inner labia equipment for permanent makup is advicable- don't go cheap - otherwise you will be sorry
tattooedRC93

Part of what she likes about the tattoos is that they’re not professional. She prefers that I do them over a professional because it’s me doing them. She plans to have tons of professional tattoos but also wants me to have some space to do my own thing. Basically, she is uncomfortable having some of these areas done professionally and likes the look of what I do, even though it’s plain. Trust me, I wanted to go the professional route with everything, but she wants the intimacy that we share if I do it.

We do plan to eventually do her nipples totally black. We have a tumblr called piercedandinkedcouple.
tattooedRC93

jtalh2003 wrote:
tattooedRC93 wrote:Part of what she likes about the tattoos is that they’re not professional. She prefers that I do them over a professional because it’s me doing them. She plans to have tons of professional tattoos but also wants me to have some space to do my own thing. Basically, she is uncomfortable having some of these areas done professionally and likes the look of what I do, even though it’s plain. Trust me, I wanted to go the professional route with everything, but she wants the intimacy that we share if I do it.

We do plan to eventually do her nipples totally black. We have a tumblr called piercedandinkedcouple.
You are so lucky :)

I always liked the fun center tattoo http://www.naughtybits.us/wp-content/up ... center.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Unfortunately only ever been able to find the one pic.

Have you ever considered buying a 3d printer, you can knock up tattoo stamps to try out quickly https://www.thingiverse.com/search?q=st ... d8a6624cb4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Plus build a whole host of other kinky stuff.

And they are really cheap now days, you can pick up a decent one for £170
Thank you for the suggestion. My buddy has a 3D printer and makes some cool stuff. I had no idea that you could make a stamp like that. I love the idea. Fun center was also one I looked at. I really like having some lettering but also some sort of design there too.
splash5

Unread post by splash5 »

tattooedRC93 wrote:Part of what she likes about the tattoos is that they’re not professional. She prefers that I do them over a professional because it’s me doing them. She plans to have tons of professional tattoos but also wants me to have some space to do my own thing. Basically, she is uncomfortable having some of these areas done professionally and likes the look of what I do, even though it’s plain. Trust me, I wanted to go the professional route with everything, but she wants the intimacy that we share if I do it.

did you tattoo her tits?
tattooedRC93

splash5 wrote:

did you tattoo her tits?
No, those were done professionally.
Chsch

Unread post by Chsch »

Oh yeah complete black tattooed nipples and boobs.
tattooedRC93

Chsch wrote:Oh yeah complete black tattooed nipples and boobs.
She’s 36DD. For now, she’s happy with what she has, but eventually, I would like totally tattooed breasts. We will most likely start with the nipple and slowly make them black so her nipple piercings pop against the black areola.
Chsch

Unread post by Chsch »

Post some pics or Videos from the tattooed areola and nipples
tattooedRC93

Chsch wrote:Post some pics or Videos from the tattooed areola and nipples
There are pics on the tumblr, but we are not uploading videos quite yet.
splash5

Unread post by splash5 »

tattooedRC93 wrote:
splash5 wrote:

did you tattoo her tits?
No, those were done professionally.
please upload more pics... maybe some of the new canvas too?
tattooedRC93

We plan to upload a lot more to the tumblr page!
tattooedRC93

Here’s one from the tumblr page.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.