Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Miss Cunt Rings’ new tattoos and tags

rob0092004

Re: Miss Cunt Rings’ new tattoos and tags

Unread post by rob0092004 »

Absolutely stunning as expected thanks - great work all round! Lovely view of her wonderful rings too!
Many thanks for the detailed story to accompany the latest developments - quite fascinating!
As stated elsewhere on here can't wait for the next installment!
BTW You have a very highly skilled tattoo artist too - lucky you!
Mark11

Unread post by Mark11 »

Tattoo looks like Candela X or DebrahAnn XXX or Jasmine Dark

Great Job
Last edited by Mark11 on Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Masterbun123

Unread post by Masterbun123 »

Indeed, I was inspired by the large pink / red stars of those two ladies.

I like the way it looks on Miss Cunt Rings as both of the aforementioned are ladies of a certain disposition shall we say and I wish her to feel and look similar.

Best wishes,

Bunbury.
marky750

Unread post by marky750 »

How has the ink held up? Has it remained reasonably solid or are areas left which need a touch up?
Masterbun123

Unread post by Masterbun123 »

The ink is healing nicely, no real problematic areas.

Miss Cunt Rings, whilst I think it’s fair to say she hated the actual tattooing, has found the healing process relatively straightforward, helped by the fact that many of her meetings are currently in the virtual rather than the real world. This has meant that regular cleaning of the area has been much easier, no uncomfortable commutes and no sitting for long periods in board rooms.

What have been interesting are meetings where she is visible on camera only from the waist up. I find it most amusing for her to be sat in businesswear on top, but with 6mm rings and multiple tattoos on show underneath the table. Her self control when she is played with during these sessions is quite something to behold.

Best wishes,

Bunbury.
rob0092004

Hi Bunbury,
Many thanks for the detailed update and very well described!
We are all keenly awaiting a few glimpses of the latest finished artwork bestowed upon MCR and a treat to behold her 6mm rings if all have been now increased to that size? Maybe next stop will be 7mm Christmas bonus for her?!
Thanks so much for keeping up the good work. Maybe more of that artwork you mentioned in the New Year?
All the best to you both.
rob0092004

Hi Bunbury,
We are all keenly awaiting a few glimpses of the latest finished artwork bestowed upon MCR and a treat to behold her 6mm rings if all have been now increased to that size? Maybe next stop will be 7mm Christmas bonus for her?!
Thanks so much for keeping up the good work. Maybe more of that artwork you mentioned in the New Year?
rob0092004

Hi Bunbury,
marky750

Unread post by marky750 »

Hi there Masterbun,

Hope you and MCR are both well - any updates for us or has everything been static,

many thanks
xien1

Unread post by xien1 »

Any updates? :)
Davvan83

Unread post by Davvan83 »

I would love to see how her modification is going?
vantangent

Unread post by vantangent »

Masterbun123 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:44 pm The ink is healing nicely, no real problematic areas.

Miss Cunt Rings, whilst I think it’s fair to say she hated the actual tattooing, has found the healing process relatively straightforward, helped by the fact that many of her meetings are currently in the virtual rather than the real world. This has meant that regular cleaning of the area has been much easier, no uncomfortable commutes and no sitting for long periods in board rooms.

What have been interesting are meetings where she is visible on camera only from the waist up. I find it most amusing for her to be sat in businesswear on top, but with 6mm rings and multiple tattoos on show underneath the table. Her self control when she is played with during these sessions is quite something to behold.

Best wishes,

Bunbury.
Love your work! Hope to see an update one of these days.
vantangent

Unread post by vantangent »

Bump. Hope to see an update one of these days!