Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Miss Cunt Rings’ new tattoos and tags

marky750

Re: Miss Cunt Rings’ new tattoos and tags

Unread post by marky750 »

Thanks for the reply - look forward to the next instalment!
rob0092004

Unread post by rob0092004 »

We are ALL looking forward to next riveting instalment ASAP please!
cdetmsm

Unread post by cdetmsm »

stunning !
rob0092004

A great day for MCR - tattoo studios allowed to re-open! Expect there will be a rush for work to be done not forgetting her all important 'Star' appointment!
veggy

Unread post by veggy »

Any news, thanks :)
Zebrah

Unread post by Zebrah »

Hello
She is beautiful and changes a lot during the process. It is nice to hear how much she has changed inside becouse of outside changes like tattoos, rings etc.
Zebrah
Masterbun123

Unread post by Masterbun123 »

The session is booked for this Saturday. I will post a select few pictures when healed. I can’t wait, Miss Cunt Rings has booked a week off work as she is concerned that sitting down may not be an option next week.

Best wishes,

Bunbury.
albert999

Unread post by albert999 »

Thank you so much, I look forward to the end result.
rob0092004

Great news thanks. Hope all goes well at the session.
We are all eagerly awaiting seeing the results with great anticipation! Maybe she has some thicker gauge rings by now too?!
veggy

Unread post by veggy »

Hope everything went well, good recovery
rob0092004

Just a gentle request for any news or photos yet of MCR's new very eagerly awaited star ink work?
Trust all went well at the booked session and she recovered well during her week's leave from the office?!
Best regards to you both.
You have deservedly many dedicated followers!
Masterbun123

Dear All,

My apologies for not having responded sooner, we have been rather preoccupied lately.

My thanks for all of your concern with regards to the session. I’m pleased to report that it went well. Miss Cunt Rings had to have regular breaks as the process was extremely painful and, despite her pleas, she was not permitted topical anaesthetic.

The healing process was arduous with very regular cleaning. Miss Cunt Rings really did have to bite down hard during these sessions, but rubbing on the soothing cocoa butter brought great relief and towards the end of the process, a little arousal.

Sitting down for a week afterwards was a challenge, but she was made to sit on her stool several times and was taken out for dinner during the process (I’ve never seen anyone wriggle so much in a tight leather skirt).

Please find a mid-session photo (not great quality) and I will take more pictures of the healed final product when we have time.

With very best regards,

Master Bunbury
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
marky750

thanks for that - looks great!

Thats very committed of your wife, very impressive.

Did you get any resistance from the tattooist for an anal tattoo? And how close does the ink get to the middle?
Masterbun123

Miss Cunt Rings is resigned to her fate as a tattooed wife and is compliant (if sometimes a little resistant) to my tattoo plans. You are right, she is committed and enjoys the ink when it is fully healed but not the process.

With regards to the process, a faint outline was applied first of all and then, at her request, the tattooing started as close to the anus as she could bear and then worked outwards. You will see when I post the healed photo(s) how close it is to her hole. She was concerned that working towards the centre would get progressively more painful and so we decided to get the worst over with first (close to her hole). She found it hard to take and there were times when she could not bear to hold on to keep her buttocks apart and I had to assist so she could grip the table. Finally, shading complete, the outline was applied.

She was very good generally and other than the occasional whimper and moan, was virtually silent throughout. I had threatened her penis gag if there was too much noise, so that, I think was enough of an incentive. She was already painfully embarrassed to have the tattoo done, let alone the ignominy of being forcibly quietened. It really made me smile when she (as per instructions) was made to walk into the tattoo studio reception with other people waiting, introduce herself and announce in a clear voice that she was there to have her anus tattooed! She blushed absolutely crimson and the background conversation stopped immediately.

In relation to the artist, he is quite used to our appointments, understands that the tattooing is a consensual arrangement albeit that I am in control and is quite prepared to indulge Miss Cunt Rings’ tattooing outfits. He is accommodating (within reason and subject to discussion) of the plans that we have and will present the risks and issues of the more intimate tattoos so that we can make an informed decision (e.g. how close the ink will be to the anus itself in terms of both pain factor and hygiene).

In short, I like to push the limits, Miss Cunt Rings likes to be a lot more circumspect, our tattoo artist lies somewhere in between.

I hope this gives you a clear picture of the arrangement.

With kindest regards,

Master Bunbury.
marky750

Thanks for that very comprehensive response - I know my questions can be a bit probing so I do appreciate it.

I look forward to the next instalment...