Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

tattooed nipples

jtiggr

tattooed nipples

Unread post by jtiggr »

post deleted
Last edited by jtiggr on Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

don't know about experience but I beleive www.o-pearl.com owner has hers tattooed..
jtiggr

nipple coloring

Unread post by jtiggr »

Agreed, O-Pearl's nipples are colored (ie: uniform tattoo coloring rather than a design). That is what ringer is looking for, and was looking to get some input from other women on how it went. Certainly, she wants to have it done well and right the first time, seeing the investment in "discomfort" it will take.

thanks,
jtiggr
hottbootz

Unread post by hottbootz »

Along with getting the right colour and edge shading so theres not a sharp definative line where the areola and breast skin meet, theres also the consideration of using a topical pain reliever to reduce the uncomfortable feeling when working extensively in such a small and sensative skin area.
Some people swear by the product called Emla cream, but i found it is slow acting and does not offer as good a result as other products containing a fair percentage of lidocaine.
You and your wife should check with a few reputable tattoo studios to see who can offer the type of work she requires, and then decide on a plan of action of how to complete the work in stages.
jtiggr

discomfort

Unread post by jtiggr »

I did ringers piercings (each nipple, two inner lip rings and one hood ring).
Those were intense, but certainly did not last as long as a tattooing would take.
I agree with you, fading at the border of the areola is important so as not to have a distinct edge. Color is something were still discussing. Definately not an unnatural color (although I have one pic of tattooed nipples that are light purple). So, no black, very dark brown either.
Today I tried using a red permanent marker just as a test. Interestingly, the deep red blended nicely with her nipples.
Thanks for the help.
hottbootz

Unread post by hottbootz »

You would be surprised just how colours react, what looks one shade in the bottle when applied can be totally different once under the skin and it 'settles'. Depending on the amount of melanin your body producs this does change the colour of the ink as time passes and the underlying tissue heals.
I've had first hand experience with this using various colours on delicate parts of the body, one colour i used on myself that was a medium reddish brown ended up looking a shade of purple as it healed, then it slowly turned to a greenish looking black before it finally went to a very dark brown permanently.
Therefore dont go by the colour in the bottle alone, ask about the end result colour and what shades it can revert to as well, depending on the skin tissue and the persons natural skin tone.
I dont think your wife would want to do the areolas twice.
jtiggr

Unread post by jtiggr »

You are absolutely correct about getting things right the first time. I'll be lucky if she is patient enough to get the second nipple done!

Another question, how long will it take to do a nipple? I know the larger the area, the longer the time, and the more "art" the longer.

her areola are about and inch in diameter, with nice big nipples.
Just looking for an idea. 15, 30, 45, 60 minutes each?

thanks
jtiggr