Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

18yr olds new breast i did earlyer 2day..

McFetish

Re: 18yr olds new breast i did earlyer 2day..

Unread post by McFetish »

pwardy911 wrote:shes on about letting me do the other 1 but funds are of issue,(she aint loaded as she put it lol).. basiclly she wanted a part chest plate, i misunderstood and pre drew the tattoo you see and the rest is history... :)
Ok, so she actually wanted a chest piece (above an between her breasts) and you drew up a boob tattoo ? And then she went with that ? That must be the most awesome misunderstanding ever :D !!
cara

Unread post by cara »

wistasse wrote:chest plates are lame, and often detract from the breast. this is awesome.
I totally agree, I have both my breasts tattooed with similar coverage to above but in tribal style and it really enhances the shape and curves of them. I looked at hundreds of images before settling on getting my breasts done and I never saw one chestpiece I liked.

I am planning on getting a flower tattooed around each nipple but I've just had them both pierced so am waiting until they have healed before getting more ink nearby!

Cara x x
insanegolfer

Unread post by insanegolfer »

awesome, any pics?
zaphod

Unread post by zaphod »

cara, you would make us a happy smiling bunch if you post your tattoos here :)
Sounds very beautiful ....
wistasse

Unread post by wistasse »

hey pwardy, great work. is that last pic the finished verstion?
McFetish

pwardy, any updates on the girl in the opening post ? Hope she got the funds together :)
If not this should cover it I guess...

pwardy911

Unread post by pwardy911 »

just so happens i've tattooed her twice since.. only small one's and yep for the record i'll be doing her other boob in the not so distant future :)
LilLurker

Unread post by LilLurker »

Pics or it never happened! Sometimes I worry that people post other peoples' pictures on here and then give their own story for them. That's fine, everyone's got to have a fantasy, but I guess there's no way of verifying these things.
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
joe23

Unread post by joe23 »

LilLurker wrote:Pics or it never happened! Sometimes I worry that people post other peoples' pictures on here and then give their own story for them. That's fine, everyone's got to have a fantasy, but I guess there's no way of verifying these things.
dude seriously? this guy's hooking us up, i really don't care where he got the pics, but i certainly have no reason to doubt his story. either way he's making a great contribution.

so pwardy what else has she gotten?
pwardy911

soz to burst ur bubble.but these pics are myn.from drawing the tat wiv a sharpey pen 2 completion of the tat and the taking of the pictures.all images i've submitted on this site are wot i've done.and i have a proper archive of women i've tattooed in intimate area's.just no consent 2 post em pics.yes its a shame i know but im a respectable artist b4 internet surfer
wistasse

Unread post by wistasse »

pwardy911 wrote:soz to burst ur bubble.but these pics are myn.from drawing the tat wiv a sharpey pen 2 completion of the tat and the taking of the pictures.all images i've submitted on this site are wot i've done.and i have a proper archive of women i've tattooed in intimate area's.just no consent 2 post em pics.yes its a shame i know but im a respectable artist b4 internet surfer
respect to pwardy. sure i'd love to see more but hey, got to be on the level. thanks pwardy
joe23

Unread post by joe23 »

pwardy911 wrote:soz to burst ur bubble.but these pics are myn.from drawing the tat wiv a sharpey pen 2 completion of the tat and the taking of the pictures.all images i've submitted on this site are wot i've done.and i have a proper archive of women i've tattooed in intimate area's.just no consent 2 post em pics.yes its a shame i know but im a respectable artist b4 internet surfer
understood..
so a lotta chicks like these sort of tats eh? Is this kinda your specialty or are you the luckiest man alive haha.
LilLurker

Unread post by LilLurker »

"Soz", but you're not bursting my bubble! I'd be delighted if you were genuine, real and could post more pictures whilst maintaining your respectability!
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
pwardy911

lilurker obviously is unsure wether i did it. .4 those in doubt. .get on facebook. Type in Paul andrew ward and luk at ma full portfolio lol. Im the real deal kids lmao.hater's ay ha ha
McFetish

jtalh2003 wrote: just ignore lilurker he seems to enjoy provoking people who post stuff
I second that.
LilLurker wrote:Pics or it never happened! Sometimes I worry that people post other peoples' pictures on here and then give their own story for them. That's fine, everyone's got to have a fantasy, but I guess there's no way of verifying these things.
lilurker, you're taking "being paranoid" to the next level here. Djeez, pwardy is a tattoo artist who is kind/cool enough to share his awesome work here. I'm not going to start a discussion here. Just assume what you want and keep your thoughts to yourself.

And pwardy, would love to see those results on the other boob in the distant future ;)