Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Ruination of Lesya Toumaniantz - Heavy Face Tattoo

megabucket

Re: Ruination of Lesya Toumaniantz - Heavy Face Tattoo

Unread post by megabucket »

Rouslan wrote:Blade, I understand what you say, and I understand some normal people can also be found on this website, but :

1) my pictures would be watched mainly by the people you have mentioned,
2) those people are irrespectul, debilian and pervert lurkers,
3) my photos would be used by them to masturbate in their hopeless existences so ...
4) I will keep them private. I will keep living my life, my reality.
It has already been said, but this really isn't BME. Any website which has banner adds of pierced cunts is likely to attract more pervert lurkers than anyone else.
Rouslan wrote:I live my dreams, my wife lives her dreams, we will build our paradise on earth, and I highly doubt that any of the idiots who came to display hate against us, or me, will ever achieve that kind of happiness on earth.
Wowzers! Have you been evaluated for narcissistic personality disorder recently?
nokke

Unread post by nokke »

What is completely wrong is that this thread is about some kind of hatred. The reason why it's become what it is now is that some members on this board doesn't seem accept that people have their own opinions, and as such choose to voice them out in the public fora from time to time. What's also apparent is that some guy is enough of a narcissist to think this thread is about him. It's about some tattoos on someone's face and whether or not people like them. The OP didn't.
Rouslan

Unread post by Rouslan »

The title is hatred, Nokke. I don't ask you, people, idiots, to have an advice about my private life. My ideas, my clothes, my tattoos, those of my wife, all that is absolutely part of OUR freedom, and criticizing it in public IS hatred. Exactly like saying about a fat guy that "fuck look how he's fat". And it's my right, if not my duty, to point out that an asshole is an asshole.

I don't judge your life, don't judge anybody. I just do my stuff, and am amazed by how many people can have an "opinion" about my own private life.
nokke

Unread post by nokke »

Rouslan wrote:Blade, I understand what you say, and I understand some normal people can also be found on this website, but :

1) my pictures would be watched mainly by the people you have mentioned,
2) those people are irrespectul, debilian and pervert lurkers,
3) my photos would be used by them to masturbate in their hopeless existences so ...
4) I will keep them private. I will keep living my life, my reality.

But I understand that for the most, those people are just jealous. My reality, the life I've built is just plain fantasy for the average lurker of this website, and sometimes goes even beyond those fantasies.

I live my dreams, my wife lives her dreams, we will build our paradise on earth, and I highly doubt that any of the idiots who came to display hate against us, or me, will ever achieve that kind of happiness on earth.
^That sure as hell looks like judging to me.
And it's my right, if not my duty, to point out that an asshole is an asshole.
ooops... thats more

It can't possibly be the same guy who wrote this:
I don't judge your life, don't judge anybody.
Awww... fuck! I was wrong...
Rouslan wrote:The title is hatred, Nokke. I don't ask you, people, idiots, to have an advice about my private life. My ideas, my clothes, my tattoos, those of my wife, all that is absolutely part of OUR freedom, and criticizing it in public IS hatred. Exactly like saying about a fat guy that "fuck look how he's fat". And it's my right, if not my duty, to point out that an asshole is an asshole.

I don't judge your life, don't judge anybody. I just do my stuff, and am amazed by how many people can have an "opinion" about my own private life.
Criticizing anyone is NOT hatered. I must admit I don't know much about Belgium, but I didn't think of it as a country ruled by an iron fist so hard that its inhabitants werent allowed to have insulting opinion about other humans. Oh, and I almost forgot, insults aren't hatred either, just potentially mean. Here's an example of an insulting remark with no trace about hatred in it "I really couldn't care less about your wife, but one thing's for sure, Ill never have a wank over a picture with her face in it, 'cus she's fucking disgusting to look at with those hideous tattoos" and heres one with hatred "dude, I really HATE that Belgian guy! I wish he'd just jump in front of a train or something". Do you see the difference? One is an insult, the other is hate. Note, the examples doesn't necessarily reflect my opinion about anyone, it just seemed relevant to the discussion at hand.

There's a remote possibility that what you saw in the title was "The thread for ruining Lesya Toumaniantz" and not "The thread about Lesya Toumaniantz - Who ruined her face with an Heavy Face Tattoo" In which case, get a grip.