Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Mytattoogirls 99

Kriztijan1

Mytattoogirls 99

Unread post by Kriztijan1 »

99 is a really hot Puerto Rican bitch from Mytattoogirls with tattooed nipple stars, an asshole star tattoo, and a pierced clit. Plus she has lesbian sex with Amina Sky...double tit tats! She really is awesome
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LilLurker

Re: Mytattoogirls 99

Unread post by LilLurker »

I agree! I wonder what ever happened to her and Amina Sky - they both seemed to drop off the edge of the world.
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
McFetish

Unread post by McFetish »

Yeah Amina got pregnant an disappeared, just like Kitten
Too bad there aren't any girls like that on the site anymore. I mean, these girls must have been, in some way, pushed to get tattooed like that. Talked into you could say.

I also wonder what became of Amina, Alira, Tabhita and of course Jody. Any updates would be nice
wistasse

Unread post by wistasse »

Kitten pregnant?!? wow!!
Kriztijan1

Unread post by Kriztijan1 »

Jody's last MTG update was december '12.

There are sone hot new girls on MTG, jane 420 has sascha tattooed above her pussy, dolly dagger has a butterfly pussy with sascha inside, and emily knight has "how many licks" on her asshole. Shame theres updates only every 3 months -.-
LilLurker

Unread post by LilLurker »

I feel sorry for some of the girls on there... Alira Astro seemd to have her Sascha tattoos on her wrist covered up, dunno about the one on her back.

Kitten's face tattoo was on her Facebook page and it had faded really badly. It's a good job she actually has a gorgeous face to help her along.
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
McFetish

Unread post by McFetish »

LilLurker wrote:I feel sorry for some of the girls on there... Alira Astro seemd to have her Sascha tattoos on her wrist covered up, dunno about the one on her back.

Kitten's face tattoo was on her Facebook page and it had faded really badly. It's a good job she actually has a gorgeous face to help her along.
I get your point, feel the same way somehow but can't help being fascinated by the way they got tattooed. Kittens face tattoo faded badly indeed, she needs a touch up I think ;)
Arteraz

Unread post by Arteraz »

I really like the girls.

But can someone explain to me why three or more of them have a tattoo wie "sascha" ?
fetishdan

Unread post by fetishdan »

Arteraz wrote:I really like the girls.

But can someone explain to me why three or more of them have a tattoo wie "sascha" ?
Sascha ist the guy running the site. He used to be Alira Astro's bloke, but I don't think he is anymore. Anyway - apparently he convinces the girls on the site to get his name done.

Dan.
Arteraz

Unread post by Arteraz »

Ah ok, interessting. Thank you very much.
HighMetalContent

Unread post by HighMetalContent »

I still wonder what happened to 99 and Amina.

This site seemed to be the end of them