Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Amazing face tattoo

yaalzaruth

Amazing face tattoo

Unread post by yaalzaruth »

Found on a tattooists tumblr. No further information. If you got more please share.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LilLurker

Re: Amazing face tattoo

Unread post by LilLurker »

Please can you share the artist's tumblr with us so that we can see more of their work?
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
masterirezumi

Unread post by masterirezumi »

Just want to thank everyone for their postings, especially ones like this one. Best facial tattoo of all time!!!!
wicked4x

Unread post by wicked4x »

I might be completely crazy on this but I thought I read on instagram that it was the artist mom, now I can't remember the artists name.
LilLurker

Unread post by LilLurker »

jtalh2003 wrote:i have found out who the artist is

Have we hit a new low on the forum? Not only are we stealing pictures from Tumblr without giving a link to where they came from, we're also holding out on giving credit to the actual artist who created the work.

https://twitter.com/JohnnySmithArt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://instagram.com/johnnysmithart" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; [Keep scrolling, I got back to March 2013 and came across progress pics on the way... there might be more even further back]

He's done some great work and deserves credit.
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
enigma1138

Unread post by enigma1138 »

I'm in love with her :shock: :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wistasse

Unread post by wistasse »

Wow. Would love to see more of her