Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Miss Cunt Rings

Bunbury123

Miss Cunt Rings

Unread post by Bunbury123 »

Dear All,

After a movie session of Miss Cunt Rings enjoying herself under duress, I thought I may contribute a few screen shots for perusal.

Apologies that not all of the pictures are tattoo related, but nevertheless I hope they are well received.

A shame her ears are covered, but I especially like the tongue stud making it very difficult for her to communicate.

Many kind regards,

Bunbury.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wellpierced

Re: Miss Cunt Rings

Unread post by wellpierced »

Hi Bunbury,

Absolutely lovely photos of Miss Cunt Rings. I love the tongue jewellery too. Bravo! I still think pierced nipples would be absolutely stunning on Miss Cunt Rings, and would complement the tattoos, but remember you said it wouldn't be very work friendly. :(

Is there any chance of posting the video or is that a private thing for the two of you?

All the very best to both of you
Bunbury123

Unread post by Bunbury123 »

I will endeavour to post either a movie or a selection of edited highlights in the near future if there is a groundswell of members interested in such a cornucopia of delights.

Bunbury.
kinkygreg

Unread post by kinkygreg »

Spectacular I love what you have presented . I agree with our other freind Nipple rings would accentuate the tattoos .Very much look forward to new posts and maybe a video or 12 .THX
piercingjones

Unread post by piercingjones »

Bunbury123 wrote:I will endeavour to post either a movie or a selection of edited highlights in the near future if there is a groundswell of members interested in such a cornucopia of delights.

Bunbury.

Yes please :P :P
rob0092004

Unread post by rob0092004 »

Thanks so much for sharing - she is wonderful and everything is of the highest order - as good as it can get - the best seen for many years in my experience - enjoy it all while it lasts - hopefully for ever! Very best regards - keep up the good work - very well done indeed! Master Rob
Masterbun123

Unread post by Masterbun123 »

Dear All,

I am considering the next move for Miss Cunt Rings. As previously mentioned, her work precludes any tattoos and piercings that cannot be hidden. She has become used to the idea of only being able to wear long sleeves to work, however, and so we are now exploring the idea of tattoos for her forearms.

Any suggestions for tattoo designs for her forearms would be gratefully received. I am considering more explicit designs and possibly text, to come as close to the wrist as possible but to remain hidden under a long sleeved blouse as anything that cannot be hidden would clearly be unacceptable for her work.

Her nostrils have been pierced during a period away from work last week and are healing nicely. They will have to be changed to conceal them before she goes back to work as the studs we had inserted are dark (black in colour) and very visible.

Best.

Bunbury.
wellpierced

It sounds like the two of you are having good fun. Would love to see a picture of Miss Cunt Ring's newly pierced nose. Also the arm tattoos sound very exciting. I hope that we shall be able to see pictures of those when they are done.

Bravo to both of you.
wellpierced

Hi there Master Bunbury

How's things going for Miss Cunt Rings? Her nostril piercings should be healing well by now and I guess you may have got ideas firmed up about her forearm tattoos. Any chance of any news?

Kind regards
Wellpierced
albert999

Unread post by albert999 »

Hello there Master Bunbury,

I hope all Miss Cunt Rings piercings have healed well. As most of her piercings have to be hidden for work, have you thought of some dermal implants around her thighs. These would have a two fold purpose, one for holding up stockings and two you could attach fine chains between the labia piercings and the implants then even attach small weights which would tap the thighs when walking. Christmas time you could even attach little bells. Obviously this would mean skirts only and no trousers.

Albert
Masterbun123

Unread post by Masterbun123 »

My humble apologies for being so tardy with updates from Miss Cunt Rings. I hope you find the attached pictures are some recompense for your patience. I hope that you can see that the nostril piercings have healed nicely - on this occasion I chose diamond studs to accompany my vision in red. I have had to obscure one of Miss Cunt Rings' back tattoos as this may identify her.

We are still considering forearms, currently my thoughts are leaning towards semi naked pin up style women and possibly some ornate text along the lines of Cunt Rings on her wrists, but just high enough to be obscured by long sleeves. We may have to run some preliminary tests for placement to ensure that these will not present any professional difficulties.

Miss Cunt Rings is now resigned to having to wear long sleeves for work for the rest of her working life and has been wearing them now for 5 months straight. This is a source of deep joy for me, as I know what lies beneath and what is to come...

With all best wishes,

Bunbury
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
albert999

Unread post by albert999 »

Absolutley wonderful.

Thank you for the update.

Albert
wellpierced

Stunning. I can't wait to see more.
rob0092004

Unread post by rob0092004 »

yes very good once more truly excellent - awaiting the next instalments with keen anticipation! Great stuff thanks so much!
Master Rob
PS Hope you don't get caught out at work!