Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Pussyfly! 10 months after completion..

targed

Re: Pussyfly! 10 months after completion..

Unread post by targed »

My wife said her nipple piercings didn't hurt at all, and in fact hurt less than having her ears pierced. Just be prepared for sore nipples as they can take a long time to heal. My wife's took over a year, and 15 years later still get sore sometimes.

Your boobs will look great covered in tattoos. So does fully covered mean absolutely no pink skin left at all? :evil:
McFetish

Unread post by McFetish »

Kinkerbelle, wow, awesome you want to cover your whole breasts in tattoos.

Nipple piercings would be a great addition. My advise would be to have them placed a little deeper to allow stretching.

I Have my nipple pierced and I don't even remember the pain, it might be just a short intense pinch, adrenaline did it's job there.

You have had tattoos done in sensitive areas, that one pinch of a nipple piercing would be peanuts I guess.

Go for it I'd say !
timjim

Unread post by timjim »

looks amazing.
bois60

Unread post by bois60 »

Nice result :)
apadravia

Unread post by apadravia »

Am I the only one who cannot see the photos of the pussyfly tattoo? Or have the pics been deleted? What a pity!!!
JanoschR

Unread post by JanoschR »

They have been deleted by Kinkerbelle for unknown reasons. I guess you have to ask her via PM or something.
LilLurker

Unread post by LilLurker »

Kinkerbelle was so beautiful to look at and as a person (from what I know of her through interactions on here and another site). She shared her fantastic journey with us all, asked for input and suggestions from us all, offered the chance for people to donate and regardless of whether people chose to or not, she always shared more and more pictures. Her sense of adventure and giving, generous nature was just brilliant

Her most recent post Finished boob and my last post :) has just 6 comments and over 1300 views. So many leeches.

People were so ungrateful. It doesn't take long just to post a reply thanking her and yet so few people bothered to do it.

Kinkerbelle was far too good for this place and I don't blame her for leaving, especially after the abuse she got from InkedFist.

Fuck it. I'm leaving too.

[If anyone wants me - highmetalcontent@hotmail.com - bye!! ]
Last edited by LilLurker on Fri May 01, 2015 4:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
apadravia

Unread post by apadravia »

LilLurker, you are right! I have seen thousands of bodymods over the years but her pussyfly is outstanding. I love it. (She has sent me a picture via pm.)

So thank you again, Kinkerbelle :wink:
Inkedfist

Unread post by Inkedfist »

Poor girl has been exploited by pwardy no wonder she has gone away!
Makes me sick how much he has violated such a young girl for money! You people are fools to believe she hasn't been paid off by him!
chadligas

Unread post by chadligas »

Does anyone know where to find photos of the pussyfly? All I see are ones of the completed project but I wanted to see the progress.