Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

pm Mr ☺!

pwardy911

pm Mr ☺!

Unread post by pwardy911 »

I'f you have the money and have a specific design you'd like tattooing on a young woman's Boobs please msg me.. obviously to do both Boobs will cost twice as much. She's quite open to most ideas . But this shit cost lol. Videos and piccys for you. Cheers wardy
Gandolf

Re: pm Mr ☺!

Unread post by Gandolf »

Bit sick. Are you out of imagination or simply out of money? Is abuse just a way of life for you? And what about a tattoo on your dick? How much should we pay for that?
pwardy911

Thank you for the inbox msg. There's been over ten peeps msg me. I've decided not to bother publicly putting it on here. To those who have msg me with supporting messages. I'm going to start tattooing her on Wednesday. Regards of this idea, she just wants to be covered in ink. Thought we were all here to see tattooed women, any way I don't want nothing off any one now. To those who've in boxed me kind words tho, I'll simply msg you some piccys thorough the course of the week after I've made a start. I'm not here to ruin humans, but if they want me to tattoo them and I can share I see no harm in this. As for the design. I'm now choosing them. And they'll be tasteful flowers. I'm already thinking a big rose on one of them. Cheers pwardy
Kinkerbelle

Unread post by Kinkerbelle »

Good on you pwardy for wanting to share someone elses journey.
Not many people post & share like you & i, i think all the negative people have nothing more to do in their lives other than sit on the internet and be trolls!
Its really good that someone will share such intimate work with people on here & i dont see nothing wrong with what he's sharing.
I haven't been abused or exploited in anyway i post on here myself and any ink i have from pwardy has been done in a professional friendly manner! I would recommend pwardy to anyone wanting work done in an intimate area, & who ever the girl is getting inked im sure she will come away with a brilliant design and a high standard of work.

Inkedfist shut your trap! Get yourself a blow up gf with a hole & grab your self a black sharpie to carry out your own pervy fantasies!!! Fill your boots on continously posting utter bollox & just remember i can easily print screen the sick requests you have sent to me!

Everyone else thanks as always for kind words & comments :)
Pwardy deserves lots of appreciation & gratitude for what he shares!

Kinkerbelle
Gandolf

Unread post by Gandolf »

Hey kinkerbell. The message was not about sharing, but about paying to have one's fantasies inked on a young woman's chest. Maybe it is her fantasy to have a random tat on her chest, but I am not sure a reasonable tattoo artist would force someone to wear someone else's design for money for the rest of her life. And that is what the post sounded like.
insanegolfer

Unread post by insanegolfer »

In no way would these tattoos be forced on these young women. They wouldn't sit in pwardy's chair for the multiple hour sessions and come back for more if it wasn't what they wanted. Nobody is forcing them to get tattooed. I'm tired of people whining that pwardy is forcing this on women.
Kinkerbelle

Unread post by Kinkerbelle »

Exactly insanegolfer :) i wouldnt keep going back if that was the case..
pwardy911

Line work started two days ago
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Inkedfist

Unread post by Inkedfist »

:lol: butterflies, roses , and skulls. how unique
Queso

Unread post by Queso »

At least he's not the one who tattooed "cunt" on her sideboob. Troll.
pwardy911

Coloured butterflies today.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jdandej

Unread post by jdandej »

Very nice :D
marky750

Unread post by marky750 »

Nicely done, so is this a standalone piece or part of a long term full chest coverage?

Thanks for posting...
Blademaker

Unread post by Blademaker »

Thanks for posting, can't wait to see the finished product.
toadst00l

Unread post by toadst00l »

Nice work, thank you for posting!