Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Genital tattoo ideas

Piercedboysd

Genital tattoo ideas

Unread post by Piercedboysd »

Hey everyone!

I was wondering if everyone here would like to help me come up with a tattoo design for my nether region. Ideally I'd like to have from my waist in the front to my asshole tattooed. I know I want "cunt" on my pubic hair and a tattoo of a vagina on my guiche but no idea what I should do for my penis, testicles, or asshole. Any ideas would be appreciated and I'll be sure to post pics later on when I get the work :3

Thanks for the help!
LilLurker

Re: Genital tattoo ideas

Unread post by LilLurker »

Sounds like you're a sissy? Why not go hot pink on your cock and balls with "maggot" in bold black lettering on your cock, maybe deep purple on your head? maybe some large gauge piercings in pink titanium too?
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
Arteraz

Unread post by Arteraz »

i like lurkers ideas very much.

i would like a black dick and a line that connects your boypussy with your dick.
Piercedboysd

Yes I am a sissy I should have prefaced with that. I want something that is detailed for my penis and balls. I like the idea of connecting my penis to my boypussy. Anyone have a picture of a pussy they like a lot, I want one with lots of piercings to source the image from. I currently have a PA at an 8 I am open to piercing ideas as well! Thanks for the ideas so far!
familiarcreep

Unread post by familiarcreep »

Piercedboysd wrote:Yes I am a sissy I should have prefaced with that. I want something that is detailed for my penis and balls. I like the idea of connecting my penis to my boypussy. Anyone have a picture of a pussy they like a lot, I want one with lots of piercings to source the image from. I currently have a PA at an 8 I am open to piercing ideas as well! Thanks for the ideas so far!
SlaveButterfly has an excellent anus/pussy, complete with piercings. If you google around a bit you should be able to find something of that. Giant phalli on her breasts and bum, as well. Super erotic.
LilLurker

Piercedboysd wrote:Yes I am a sissy I should have prefaced with that. I want something that is detailed for my penis and balls. I like the idea of connecting my penis to my boypussy. Anyone have a picture of a pussy they like a lot, I want one with lots of piercings to source the image from. I currently have a PA at an 8 I am open to piercing ideas as well! Thanks for the ideas so far!
8ga or 8mm?

Have you had any more thoughts on designs?
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
Piercedboysd

LilLurker wrote:
8ga or 8mm?

Have you had any more thoughts on designs?
Its an 8gauge at the moment. I haven't had any epiphany's for design yet. I was thinking doing a big star for my asshole with a line going up my crack to a big tramp stamp. I'm also looking for sissy face tattoo ideas. I don't plan on tattooing my face any time soon but someday I'd love to and I can always draw stuff on with makeup :3
LilLurker

Concentrate on your sissy dick and work out a design from there!
Piercedboysd

Found a tattoo artist! I need ideas for my asshole, I am thinking of doing a star but am open to suggestions!
Arteraz

Unread post by Arteraz »

Oh im very happy for you :)

Would like to see the results when its done.
Do you "only" get your ass tattooed?

I really like something like that: http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=Sy9Fn-G563-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
But ist should be all black, including the hole itself.
Piercedboysd

I'm starting with an asshole tattoo and a vagina tattoo on my guiche. For my asshole I don't really want anything that spans out of my cheeks as I wan't it to sort of be a surprise thing. Still open to ideas though!
Arteraz

Unread post by Arteraz »

Ah ok, sounds pretty nice :)

Hope we gonna see it, when its done :)

How about an little text around your anus, have seen that before but hadnt any pic :(
Something like "fuck hole" , "cumdump" or so.
Piercedboysd

late update, going to get work in 2 weeks. Still looking for asshole ideas that are around 2-3" in diameter. was thinking of doing either a star or a geometric lotus.