Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Girls who dont look tough enough to get a certain bodymod

dan90

Girls who dont look tough enough to get a certain bodymod

Unread post by dan90 »

I red a book about the psychology of tattoos, and I foulnd that the psychological reason why people find tattoos sexually attractive on a woman, I because tattoos are painful, so is a childbirth, so if she can take a tatto she can take a chilbirth too.
Yes the reason I find tattoos piercings and bodymods sexy, because the girl has to be tough enough to go through some pain, but still if a girl look tough enough Im not surprised...but if shes an innocent, adorable cutie, who doesnt look tough to go though that pain, Im surprised, and aroused!
Also the womans level of beauty, and that its permanent, so its a hard decision is also arousing, a girl with an average look can get tattoos and that makes them more attracive, or it they are bad less attractive, but she got still less to lose, compared to a superhot woman, she got something to lose! This is permanet and shes perfect what if the tattoos look bad? Its a more brave decision for a hot woman who got smomething to lose permanently.
So Im looking for photos, and videos, where a girl looks too innocent and not tough, to go trough the pain of that bodymod, or where a woman is too beautyful to risk it with modyfying but she still does.
The big piercings look hot on opearl, but shes tough enough, how arousing they would look on an adorable 18 year old girl. Multiple labia piercings on an innocent girl is really hot, its just not somtehing you would expect a cute girl to do.
Or is hot too if she doesnt fit stereotype, for example is normal to see a punkrock chick with full sleeves, but it can be unexpected from a classy woman.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wistasse

Re: Girls who dont look tough enough to get a certain bodymo

Unread post by wistasse »

Cheeky lee on model mayhem fits this bill, I thinks
dan90

Re: Girls who dont look tough enough to get a certain bodymo

Unread post by dan90 »

Wow her! she has a cute face, and a tongue split and nothing else, who starts out with a tongue split as a bodymod? thats brave from a cute girl.
https://twitter.com/AmberSonata/media" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;