Add Sunlight

91 Photos

22 MB

http://luckyshare.net/8670451808" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hengehog

Re: Indigo Augustine

Unread post by hengehog »

My God,
She is stunning isn't she?
Pity she removed the vert nipples though - they were fantastic
nokke

Unread post by nokke »

Hmm... Whats the deal with guns tattooed over the tits? I've seen it a lot, and I can't work out why people do it. Guns certainly aren't objects of beauty... It just seems so strange
LilLurker

Unread post by LilLurker »

nokke wrote:Hmm... Whats the deal with guns tattooed over the tits? I've seen it a lot, and I can't work out why people do it. Guns certainly aren't objects of beauty... It just seems so strange
I said something similar a while ago but got moaned at. I don't get it either but maybe its just our personal attitude towards guns? I just think of murders, bank robberies and school shootings... I'd rather be thinking of boobs.
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

These kind of tattoos needn't be on boobs, they can be anywhere. The mere fact that they are clearly visible destroys a lot of beauty no matter how adorable anyone might look like otherwise.

Example: There's a redhead on hundreds of pics all over the Web who often poses as a tattoed and pierced model but the big gun on her waist just destroys everything.
Soon as I remember her name or have time to start a search I'll post a pic as an example. I just never downoladed these as guns don't make girls sexy...
Postings by ALL users highly welcome - as long as it's not senseless spamming (see fetish section and others)...
nokke

Unread post by nokke »

LilLurker wrote:
I said something similar a while ago but got moaned at.

That's just the way people react towards you :P
I don't get it either but maybe its just our personal attitude towards guns? I just think of murders, bank robberies and school shootings... I'd rather be thinking of boobs.

Either that or thugs/gangbangers/gangsters. :-/
Caedmon wrote:These kind of tattoos needn't be on boobs, they can be anywhere. The mere fact that they are clearly visible destroys a lot of beauty no matter how adorable anyone might look like otherwise.

Example: There's a redhead on hundreds of pics all over the Web who often poses as a tattoed and pierced model but the big gun on her waist just destroys everything.
Soon as I remember her name or have time to start a search I'll post a pic as an example. I just never downoladed these as guns don't make girls sexy...

Your'e talking about Scarlet Pain, and yep, same problem
http://www.nudevista.com/?q=scarlett+pain&s=s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by nokke on Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

Yeah, that's her. THX
Postings by ALL users highly welcome - as long as it's not senseless spamming (see fetish section and others)...