Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

New members - Please read !!!

admin
Site Admin

New members - Please read !!!

Unread post by admin »

This forum is for people like you and me. It exists because of our contributions. Please contribute to it as much as you can… Post pictures or at least reply and compliment those that do put effort. Leaching is not cool! We are growing really fast yet we have only few people posting and participating. Please get involved and lets make this place fun. :D
gabrelle

Unread post by gabrelle »

In response to your asking new folks to share, I AM new to this and quita "green"....so please forgive any faux pas. Great picture! I LOVE piercings and have always thought erotic piercings ARE THE PERFECT customization to any ones body! I am male and have been pierced since Jan. 1985 (nipples) and august 1985 (Prince Albert, now 0ga. and a side penis piercing).
I'd LOVE to contribute photos but don't know how to take photos, enter into the computer submit them into "Pierced Forum"!
I'll be glad to share with any other piercing fan and lover...especially female....but I am NOT biased....Piercings compliment ANYONES boby!
Outta here for now. Gabrelle. :D :D :D :wink:
GDCE
admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

welcome to our site Gabrielle. If you do have pictures to post PM me and I'll teach you.
alarac

Re: New members - Please read !!!

Unread post by alarac »

Hello, I am a new member from France, perhaps you heard from me, as Misty's former master...I can send some pics and vids of her as well as other slaves I educated after Misty...but it takes time, and I must take a look how it works here!
My new slave is Isa, and she is already pierced outerlabias and tits, and will be shut like Misty was...

Alarac
SadisticWolf

Re: New members - Please read !!!

Unread post by SadisticWolf »

alarac wrote:Hello, I am a new member from France, perhaps you heard from me, as Misty's former master...I can send some pics and vids of her as well as other slaves I educated after Misty...but it takes time, and I must take a look how it works here!
My new slave is Isa, and she is already pierced outerlabias and tits, and will be shut like Misty was...

Alarac
If you need any help in posting or advice,please PM (message me)
Wolf.