Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

large gauge facial piercings / white Mursi girl

realplaya

Re: large gauge facial piercings / white Mursi girl

Unread post by realplaya »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLU_d8Iq ... pxrpXkaJ-Q" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
xien1

Unread post by xien1 »

those ears :P Beautifull woman!
realplaya

Unread post by realplaya »

Julia Lynch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc6VPK1i6VI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Looks like she's been downsizing...
5_DpIYvLuGI.jpg
aQyxMtxy1BQ.jpg
brB2Ok_6huM.jpg
DtiVVajsXp0.jpg
KOqS8J8EIJY.jpg
viTmhc_QBG0.jpg
y_1676050e.jpg
ZSGW8k6f5XQ.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
oholm

Unread post by oholm »

I dont think she can downsize such big lip plate. She has to stay or get it bigger :-)
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

I came across http://kristingrey.tumblr.com/ and that face was new to me.
Then I found other links to others in the profile above (see last attached pic).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Postings by ALL users highly welcome - as long as it's not senseless spamming (see fetish section and others)...
shs

Unread post by shs »

the last pic is of the following wonderful lady:
http://wolfprincess616.tumblr.com/tagged/thisbitch" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

cheers :)
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

Two tumblr finds. I think they are still on the way to bigger sizes.
@Magenta: *GOTCHA* :wink:

Postings by ALL users highly welcome - as long as it's not senseless spamming (see fetish section and others)...
fasho

Unread post by fasho »

hxxp://galaxypuppy977.tumblr.com/tagged/charlie" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LilLurker

Unread post by LilLurker »

fasho wrote:hxxp://galaxypuppy977.tumblr.com/tagged/charlie
I can't be the only person that thinks her head implant looks like a cock and balls?

I think she's gone way OTT too soon, from her covered hands, massive labret and split tongue she's not left much room to change/add as she grows up. Sometimes less is more.
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
xien1

Unread post by xien1 »

Zala Celestine

hxxp://zalacelestine.tumblr.com/tagged/zalacelestine" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hxxp://instagram.com/zalacelestine" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
xien1

Unread post by xien1 »

Scottiacorine

hxxp://instagram.com/scotiacorinne" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
xien1

Unread post by xien1 »

Christina Schulz

hxxps://www.facebook.com/christina.schulz.1291" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kurt 99

Unread post by Kurt 99 »

What ever you want: Lip plate, split tongue, facial piercings, tattoos, tattooed eyeballs ...

http://de.xhamster.com/movies/3600064/t ... _eyes.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
dxman

Unread post by dxman »

https://vk.com/marydark6#_=_" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LilLurker

Unread post by LilLurker »

I was really starting to get into this girl even though she has tattooed eyes which I hate... then I got to see what she looked like before. Definitely prefer her before pics now, she had a real sparkle and twinkle in her eyes. I went back through all her pics - she's gone from a few lip piercings to chest piece, tongue split, loads of piercings in her face (and then removed), huge lip plate and tattooed eyes in JUST TWO YEARS!

I don't know if anyone agrees but I think this pic on the left shows what you lose when you tattoo an eye - cover her good eye with your finger and look at the tattooed one and vice versa. Thanks for posting though, good find! :)
OcuiGMm_7oY.jpg
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!