Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

I wish my wife had black nipples

TattooEnthusiast

I wish my wife had black nipples

Unread post by TattooEnthusiast »

Hi everyone,

New here and loving it so far.

Been dating my wife for 14 years now, when I met her I had been admiring Alira Astro's stars for a few years by then. When I had the courage to bring it up, it was a big no for nip tats but a few years go by and she starts letting me do stars on her nipples with a black sharpie.

Better yet, a few months before we get married she admits that after the wedding she would consider it. But it never happened.

Fast forward to today and we are still doing that back and forth. Sometimes I'm not sure if she is just playing with me (making the pleasure last) or if she is still totally against it but let's me dream about it.

I'm glad to see I'm not alone having that need for black nips. I always tell her that her nipples are beautiful (they are!!) But I need them to be blacked out!!!!!

Even went as far as having her go to evening tattoo sessions with her bestie, only.to come back with other non related tats. She's had blackwork done by the best (and it is beautiful, but not on her boobs). And always telling her how quick it would be to just slip a nip and have it blacked out while already under the black stained needle. All the while "boycotting" her nipples, having her wear a top to ride me, or taking her from behind.

What should I do next? I've been thinking of hiring an artist and have her come over one evening as a surprise. Maybe she would thru with it then?

Tell me about your experiences.
Chsch

Re: I wish my wife had black nipples

Unread post by Chsch »

show your wife's nipples I had the same problem. In the meantime she has had at least one nipple completely tattooed
TattooEnthusiast

Unread post by TattooEnthusiast »

Chsch wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:04 am show your wife's nipples I had the same problem. In the meantime she has had at least one nipple completely tattooed
Lucky guy! :D Thanks for the reply.

Tell us about that nipple, is it completly black?

How did you go about tattooing it? Diy or pro.

Let us know.
Chsch

Unread post by Chsch »

Write pm ok?
Chsch

Unread post by Chsch »

did you get my pm?