Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

My favorites large gauge septum piercings

septumrings

Re: My favorites large gauge septum piercings

Unread post by septumrings »

And finally ... Ethel says goodbye with a nice 3/4 shot showing her 'in action' with a face full of rings
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wellpierced

Unread post by wellpierced »

Great job Septumrings

Can you share the link to the video please
EllieEls

Unread post by EllieEls »

Yes please!

I did not know such a video existed!

EE.
septumrings

Ethel Granger - profile showing ear piercings

I am working on finding the video file. The two sets of septum monochromes, the one with the septum weight and the one where she inserts the bull ring were both screenshots from the video.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
septumrings

Caedmon wrote:On tumblr she calls herself "The 1st Fall"

Wow so many thanks for these two photographs. It was lucky I was not using my laptop in an airport lounge or something. I might have had an involuntary emission. Imagine taking her out for dinner&dancing with her bullring in. Perhaps with a small pillbox hat so that the veil comes down over her face and she can wear a large solid silver bullring in her septum. Notice how the big effect of her large septum piercing is made greater by the fact that she has no other piercings in her face. It makes the effect of her stretched septum ring bigger. It would be out-of-this-world to see her large silver septum ring swaying under her veil as we danced close together. Dreamy.

These are some of the best ever photographs. Note that her septum stretch is not that great but how utterly fabulous it looks with a bullring through it. Many of the girls on these pages I have never seen before despite much searching for girls with large septum piercings. Many with large piercings seem to wear jewellery such as thick, small diameter rings, which do display their large septums but are the wrong shape. It's like getting the make-up wrong. A large bull ring is elegant and accentuates the whole effect. Ethel Granger has been the Queen of Septum Bullrings up to now. I have never seen better. Only this lady above comes close. Marry me bullring-girl !

Almost the right veil, but the wrong hat:

The veil would be made from the same diaphanous material that see-thru blouses are made from.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/23 ... 90ba3a.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Right hat, wrong veil

http://static3.depositphotos.com/100195 ... t-veil.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
nokke

Unread post by nokke »

Septumrings:

I very much appreciate the work you have put in to this, but I can't shake the feeling that you should have put more than one picture into one post. You've done great work, but you also made the thread kinda one sided for the last couple of pages, tus making it hard to navigate... maybe something to keep in mind until next time?
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

http://jacyfromabalancebeam.tumblr.com/ ... -piercings

Jacy Jo Millard from Kansas. I'd really like to have a "therapeutic" massage by her.
:wink:
Postings by ALL users highly welcome - as long as it's not senseless spamming (see fetish section and others)...
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

ID needed.
While Surfing round the web I found these two stunning beauties. The first one from royaltungsten, the second one while trying to find more of the first one. Can anybody please help?

http://royaltungsten.tumblr.com/post/73400795116
http://women-with-huge-septums.tumblr.c ... 6861920180
Postings by ALL users highly welcome - as long as it's not senseless spamming (see fetish section and others)...
komarov_112

Unread post by komarov_112 »

First is pau_bow on instagram.
harmoney

Unread post by harmoney »

In the second picture,at the girl's chest the chinese charator means monkey.
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

Thanks for the IDs.
I've got a few more pics.
piercedbitch

Unread post by piercedbitch »

image3762.jpg:

who is she ? name ?
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

When I found it, it did not give a name, I'm afraid. Yet I've had it for so long that I don't recall the source of it. It was not tumblr though.
bois60

Unread post by bois60 »

Thanks for all posts in this thread.
:)
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

There will always be more :)