Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Full tattoed pussy

Dutchprince

Full tattoed pussy

Unread post by Dutchprince »

any more pics of full tattoed pussy's?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Harold35

Re: Full tattoed pussy

Unread post by Harold35 »

I would not get close to this pussy.......roses have thorns and they sting!!!! - lol
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

That's exactly what I thought, Harold35. :lol:
Postings by ALL users highly welcome - as long as it's not senseless spamming (see fetish section and others)...
LilLurker

Unread post by LilLurker »

Stolen from Fetlife. Her husband also has extensive genital tattooing.
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

LilLurker: So what? Most pics in here have been "taken" from somewhere, no matter if tumblr, imagefap or bme. If we wanted to avoid that, we should start posting liks only. It's only that the forum would possibly become a lot more boring.
... Never mind ... :wink:
Postings by ALL users highly welcome - as long as it's not senseless spamming (see fetish section and others)...
Inkedfist

Unread post by Inkedfist »

Kinkerbelle has the most inked cunt iv laid eyes on & sure that the ink could go further inside her hole! Could of gone a lot further inside than it has been inked but still hers is by far the most covered pussy iv seen!
LilLurker

Unread post by LilLurker »

Caedmon wrote:LilLurker: So what? Most pics in here have been "taken" from somewhere, no matter if tumblr, imagefap or bme. If we wanted to avoid that, we should start posting liks only. It's only that the forum would possibly become a lot more boring.
... Never mind ... :wink:
It's courteous to provide a source so that people can see more picture. It's even more courteous not to steal pics in the first place. If links are too hard for people to click then how did they find this site?!
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
Caedmon

Unread post by Caedmon »

It's courteous to provide a source so that people can see more picture. It's even more courteous not to steal pics in the first place. If links are too hard for people to click then how did they find this site?![/quote]

There's something to it...
pouce55

Unread post by pouce55 »

Anyway, thanks for reposting pictures of my wife's tattooed pussy. They were indeed taken from Fetlife, and giving the source would have been nice because the pictures there are free for all to see and there were more at the time.
Since c. 2013 our tattoos expanded a bit, and I will share some of my wife in a new post.
For my own genital tattoos, see our profile on Fetlife, Pouce55.