Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

6ga piercings and tattooed areola

Jenifer

6ga piercings and tattooed areola

Unread post by Jenifer »

IMG_2233.jpg
Hi all, I'm Jen - thought I would share my first pic.

Heart tattoos on my areola are unfortunately fading, but I'll be getting them refreshed soon. Pierced at 6ga, hoping to go larger and/or weirder - possibly with a few more piercings. I've experimented with other piercings in the area, but I think large gauge bars with eventual heavy D-rings once I'm comfortable they've healed is where I want to stay.

B-cups, so they need all the decorating they can get :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
blueboy80

Re: 6ga piercings and tattooed areola

Unread post by blueboy80 »

Welcome! Looks amazing! B Cups are fine by me!
IhrName

Unread post by IhrName »

Your nipple looks cute, but I have a suggestion.
As soon as you have your nipples touched up, choose a darker colour this time. Dark nipples look even better. If you want a natural look, then go with a deep coffee brown, if you want it to be unusual, choose a dark blue or dark purple. Black always looks a bit dead to me personally, but of course it makes a nice contrast to the silver piercings, but so do the other dark colours.
Jenifer

Unread post by Jenifer »

I was planning to go a darker shade of the same tone and then perhaps outlining it with a slightly darker tone yet! Hopefully I can get it to a stage where I don't need to get it topped up each year.
IhrName

Unread post by IhrName »

If you have to have your nipples tattooed again every year, it just means that your artist has absolutely no idea about nipple tissue and is applying the colour in the wrong way. Tattooing the nipple once is not enough, three sessions are necessary and I can't tell you what settings, depth, number of needles, etc. are necessary, but I can tell you that it should behave differently and the colour will stay. Of course, the colour won't last forever, but you should definitely be able to rest for a few years before any significant change occurs.
IhrName

Unread post by IhrName »

Where do you have them tattooed?
Jenifer

Unread post by Jenifer »

You're getting a bit too worked up about this - so I'm not going to tell you where it is. They've done a lot of procedures - you have two in the first 12 weeks, a follow up at 9-12 months for the third (which I'm due shortly) then some people require a top up going forwards if they have particularly light colours as I had last time - hence why I'm going for a darker colour this time :)
McFetish_02

Unread post by McFetish_02 »

Wow, thanks for sharing a pic of your cute nipple.
Hope you'll share any updates too :D
McFetish, temporarely posting as McFetish_02 until my original account is recovered
Jenifer

Unread post by Jenifer »

McFetish_02 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:51 am Wow, thanks for sharing a pic of your cute nipple.
Hope you'll share any updates too :D
Thank you! I know they're heavily frowned upon by some but I really want to have a deeper areola level piercing going vertically. If I manage it, I'll post update pictures :)
blueboy80

Unread post by blueboy80 »

Looking forward to seeing your progress! :D
IhrName

Unread post by IhrName »

I know they're heavily frowned upon by some but I really want to have a deeper areola level piercing going vertically.
Please take the advice of someone who has seen vertical nipple piercings and piercings through the aerola many times: you won't be happy with either and may even risk losing your already healed piercing to an infection.

If you absolutely want additional nipple piercings, get a 45 degree rotated cross, i.e. an X piercing. You still have a fair chance that it will heal happily. And under no circumstances should you have it pierced through or into the areola. This heals terribly compared to a regular nipple piercing.
Jenifer

Unread post by Jenifer »

I don't want your advice thank you :)
IhrName

Unread post by IhrName »

Feel free to do what makes you happy or not. That's why it's only called "advice". You will get it anyway. 8)
dryfsys

Unread post by dryfsys »

Jenifer wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:58 am IMG_2233.jpg

Hi all, I'm Jen - thought I would share my first pic.

Heart tattoos on my areola are unfortunately fading, but I'll be getting them refreshed soon. Pierced at 6ga, hoping to go larger and/or weirder - possibly with a few more piercings. I've experimented with other piercings in the area, but I think large gauge bars with eventual heavy D-rings once I'm comfortable they've healed is where I want to stay.

B-cups, so they need all the decorating they can get :lol:
Looks good
JohnCena

Unread post by JohnCena »

I like the huge balls. Greetings from Germany!