Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Some faces

jaoiei

Some faces

Unread post by jaoiei »

to look at
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nokke

Unread post by nokke »

although i realize that "ms. iv'e got 30 piercings in my face" is a bit over the top, i still find her hot as hell!

more of this! great stuf!
dasubuibi

Unread post by dasubuibi »

yay !! more more
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dasubuibi

Unread post by dasubuibi »

kaydee plastik
Fred99

Unread post by Fred99 »

Great post. Thanks.

Bearing in mind the restrictive morals of English provincial society at the time, and the fact that she let her husband do all her piercings at home, dear Ethel Grainger puts all these girls to shame for her bravery in wearing her piercings on the street in her everyday life.

She also wore huge nipple rings, which were welded in so they could not be removed. She always was corsetted down to the world's smallest waist at 13 inches. Total and complete submission to her husband. Not many can say that they have such a submissive wife.

Fred
Fred99

Unread post by Fred99 »

Great post. Thanks.

Bearing in mind the restrictive morals of English provincial society at the time, and the fact that she let her husband do all her piercings at home, dear Ethel Grainger puts all these girls to shame for her bravery in wearing her piercings on the street in her everyday life.

She also wore huge nipple rings, which were welded in so they could not be removed. She always was corsetted down to the world's smallest waist at 13 inches. Total and complete submission to her husband. Not many can say that they have such a submissive wife.

Fred
girlwhowantedtobegod

Unread post by girlwhowantedtobegod »

I was thinking about posting pictures of that chick. I love all of the facial piercings. She looks quite attractive. I love "over the top", and "too much" look.

She gets a lot of shit for having them (check out modblog) but I think she looks great. I'm not a general fan of surface piercings for myself but on other people I like them a lot. :D
mXa

Unread post by mXa »

Another face in the crowd!
other167

Unread post by other167 »

Watching the TV tonight and this was what was on: -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/page/item/ ... d=b00ccfcm

Just watch it!
kuna

Unread post by kuna »

other167 wrote:Watching the TV tonight and this was what was on: -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/page/item/ ... d=b00ccfcm

Just watch it!
Well that sucks...I guess we are out of luck if we are out of the UK..... :cry:
MartinPI

Unread post by MartinPI »

impressive pictures and great girls. I little too much for me but it's still great!